Suit Up

As the sun began to arise, Deku soon appeared in Toga's room. Doing so he saw her on the ground sleeping. Seeing that he went over to her and kneeled down, where he attempted to wake her up.

~Deku~

"Toga, it's time to wake up."

Saying that, Toga responded back with a groan.

~Deku~

"Come on Toga, we have to start your training."

Once again, Toga respond with another groan. But when she moved her right hand over to the center of her chest, Deku saw some bandages around her fingers. Seeing that he then notices some sewing equipment next to her. While looking at the sewing equipment he then sees a string of red thread which he begins to follow with his eyes until eventually he lays his eyes upon his suit which has been heavily modified for Toga. From seeing that he looks back at Toga and smile.

~Deku~

"I guess you deserve some more time to rest."

Saying that, Deku disappeared and let Toga sleep for a little bit longer. An hour and a half later, Toga soon woke up and begin rubbing her eyes as she set up from the ground.

~Deku~

"Did you sleep well?"

Hearing Deku say that, Toga turns her head and sees him sitting on the ground.

~Toga~

"Yeah I did."

~Deku~

"Well good, because you have a lot of training to do today."

Deku says this as he stands right up and look over it Toga who looks up at him.

~Deku~

"So get ready and meet me outside."

~Toga~

"Will do."

~Deku~

"Oh yeah, and where that new suit of yours."

Saying that Deku disappears, leaving Toga wondering why he said that.

~Toga~

"New suit?"

Suddenly, Toga remembered what she did last night. So she turned her head to the left and saw her new and approved Deku suit. Minutes later, Toga soon step foot outside wearing her new suit which is a mixture of Deku's suit and her own outfit, also including their own gear combined as well. Looking at Toga wearing that suit, Deku was quite impressed from seeing what she has done.

~Deku~

"Wow Toga, you really made the suit your own."

~Toga~

"Hehe, yeah I did. But it did take quite a long time putting things together."

~Deku~

"Yeah I could tell due to the bandages I saw on your fingers."

~Toga~

"Oh you saw those huh?"

~Deku~

"Yeah I did, and I have to say that I'm impressed from what you've done. I never would have thought of something like this. You did good, Toga."

Hearing those words, Toga blushes as she smiles at Deku.

~Toga~

"Thank you Izuku."

~Deku~

"Don't mention it. Oh and I've noticed that you're also wearing mine and your equipment together."