I Did It

With Toga and All Might standing side by side, they looking at All For One who was readying himself to face the two.

~All Might~

"Ready?"

~Toga~

"Ready."

After saying this the two then begin running straight towards All For One who then extended out both arms and shot out jagged blades from his fingers. As his blades moved so fast, they were now mere inches away from piercing Toga and All Might. But right before the blades could pierce them, they suddenly moved to the side it's going to move from sides, making the jagged blades fly right past them. After doing so they increase their speed, with the two getting closer to All For One from each side, they then clenched their. With All Might pulling back his right arm and Toga pulling back her left arm as she then jumped, the two then hit All For One directly in his face, launching him back, where he flew through the air way then crashed right through building and ended up coming out of the other end way then crashes into the ground. From this happening he then began to pick himself up, but as he did so All Might landed on the ground and began approaching him.

~All Might~

"Not bad for a frail old man."

~All For One~

"I do have to say that you're quite formidable. Only because you are in that suit."

From saying that, All For One finally stood up. Has he looked at All Might while he approached him, All For One enlarged his right arm again and begin taking a few steps forward until suddenly blasting himself towards All Might who he then hit right in the center of his armor which sliding back him sliding back. After seeing him come to a stop, All For One suddenly begin to hear the sounds something dripping, following that he felt something wet on his enlarged fist. As All For One raised up his fist, he suddenly saw his fingers bleeding as bones stuck out from his skin.

~All Might~

"Surprised?"

From hearing All Might say this, All For One looked back over at him and saw at the center of his suit was undamaged was in damage and instead and look a bit different than it did before.

~All Might~

"This suit has a few tricks up its sleeves."

Suddenly as All Might clenched both of his hands his armor then began to harden just like Kirishima's quirk. With the suit of his arm and now completely hardened, he bolted straight towards All For One who pulled back his enlarged arm has even lost it towards All Might. But from seeing that coming miles away, All Might deflects All For One's punch, as he then threw his own punch, hitting him across the face. From feeling this punch, All For One felt like he was just hit across the face with a massive Boulder. Following that punch were even more punches which broke through bones and teared through muscle tissue. As All For One was being pelted with a barrage of heavy punches, he soon raised up his left hand and caught All Might's right fist. After doing this he immediately raised up his right arm and grab hold of All Might's neck we then lifted off his feet.

~All For One~

"Just because you have that little trick up your sleeve doesn't mean you'll stop me."

~All Might~

"Haha, did you forget already? I'm not the only one here to stop you."

From hearing that, All For One remembered Toga and took notice that she wasn't here. So he looked at each side to see where she'll be coming from. But unexpectedly Toga came swinging from above as she then kicked All For One in the face with the iron sole. From the power behind her kick, she sent All For One flying back where he soon crashed into the ground. From doing so it made him let go of All Might, letting him landed right back on his own two feet. As Toga landed on the ground she then looked over at All Might.