Die

While the heroes and villains battled through the streets, Bakugou and Shigaraki were in the air fighting one another. As Bakugou was going all out, Shigaraki was not as he only thought of this fight as a way of killing time. With Bakugou shooting out constant explosions from the palm of his hands either to attack or to keep himself in the air, he began to feel his limit coming closer as he felt pain in his arms and shoulders. So after shooting a big explosion at Shigaraki, Bakugou took this chance to land on top of the roof and hid behind a water tank where he began catching his breath and resting his arms. While he did this, Shigaraki emerged out of the smoke of the explosion. From doing so he looks around to see where Bakugou must have gone.

~Shigaraki~

"I didn't expect you to be the type of person that hides themselves in the middle of a fight."

As Bakugou peaked out from behind the water tank, he saw Shigaraki floating in the air and looking completely unfazed after being shot with his explosion.

~Shigaraki~

"You know, he didn't hide."

Hearing Shigaraki say that sparked a reaction from Bakugou.

~Shigaraki~

"He continued fighting no matter what. Whether his bones were cracking, his feet were aching or even if he was bleeding out, he was still keep on fighting no matter what."

Knowing that Shigaraki was talking about Deku, Bakugou couldn't help but to get a little angry from hearing him speak about Deku.

~Shigaraki~

"It's sort of a shame that he's not here to face me instead. He would've actually given me a real challenge."

The more Bakugou heard Shigaraki speak about Deku, the angrier he got.

~Shigaraki~

"But then again, I got it again killing him was the most rewarding thing I have ever done in my life."

Hearing that, all the anger that was building up inside of Bakugou was suddenly replaced with shock.

~Shigaraki~

"(Sigh) The look on his face when I killed him was unforgettable. Ha, it makes me want to laugh when I think about how I used his own hero instinct against him. Saving lives while losing your own. Hahaha, he truly did die a hero."

Suddenly after saying this, Shigaraki heard metal rattling. As he turns his head over to his left he sees a water tank is shaking. From looking at it he saw an explosion shot from behind it which made it broke free from its tight bolts as it was then launched towards Shigaraki who backed up, making the water tank flight passed him as it was only inches away from his body. After dodging the water tank, he began to turn his head to look back at the roof, but as soon as his head was turned towards that direction a hand suddenly grabs hold of his face. Of the glances up he sees Bakugou with an enraged expression on his face and with tears built up in his eyes.

~Bakugou~

"DIE!"

With Bakugou yelling this out, he shot out a large explosion from the palm of his hand, blasting Shigaraki through a building which which made him crash through many different floors until eventually coming out of the other end of the building and landing in the streets, making a crater in his impact. While laying there, Shigaraki slowly begin lifting himself, but before he could lift himself any further, Bakugou slammed his foot on top of him. While being pinned down to the ground, Shigaraki looked up and saw Bakugou put both his hands together.

~Bakugou~

"DIE!"

With Bakugou yelling this out again, he shot out another explosion directly at Shigaraki's face again. But even after shipping out to like explosions, Bakugou thought it that it still wasn't enough. So he began shooting out even more explosions.

~Bakugou~

"DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE!"

Bakugou shout out a complete barrage of explosions while screaming Die to Shigaraki. But soon enough his explosions came to an end once his limit finally caught up to him, making him unable to shoot out another explosion. So has he stood there with his hand still extended out, he stared at the black smoke Left behind from his explosions.

~Shigaraki~

"Is that really..."

Hearing Shigaraki's voices, Bakugou quickly backed up and got some distance. From doing this it allowed Shigaraki to pick himself up  an emerge out of the smoke which revealed a mask a fingers which protected him from the explosions. As the fingers began to retract into Shigaraki's skin, he looked over at Bakugou.

~Shigaraki~

"All you got? Because by the looks of it, I don't think you could shoot another explosion."

~Bakugou~

"It kills me to say it but you're right. I can't shoot anymore. But that doesn't mean I didn't come equipped!"

With Bakugou saying this, he cleansed both of his fists, making an arsenal weapons appear from behind his back. From seeing that, Shigaraki smirk.

~Shigaraki~

"Haha, now you're starting to interest me."

~Rooftop~

After swinging through the city, Toga landed onto a rooftop where she saw MT Lady going against Gigantomachia who she's struggling to hold him back.

~Deku~

"Looks like she's struggling."

Deku says that as he appears next to Toga.

~Nana~

"Of course she's struggling. I don't think she'll be able to hold that beast back for much longer."

Nana says this as she also appears next to Toga.

~Deku~

"Toga, do you think you can help he?"

With Deku asking this, he turned his head and looked over to Toga.

~Toga~

"I'm sorry Izuku. But I don't think I'm strong enough to take that monster down."

After toga said this, the three then heard a voice which Deku and Nana recognized.

~3rd user~

"Yeah you're not."

From hearing this they turn around and see the third user of One For All, Bruce.

~Bruce~

"But with my help I'm certain that you can take that beast down."

~To be continued~