The Power Of One For All

After hours of intense training, Toga was leaning against a tree as she sat on the ground catching her breath.

~Toga~

"(Heavy breathing) this training is so intense. I don't think I'll be able to do it."

~Deku~

"I thought the same as well."

Hearing Deku say that, Toga look over towards her left and sees sitting right beside her.

~Toga~

"(Heavy breathing) really?"

~Deku~

"Yeah. There was moments where that little voice in my head told me to give up. But I ignored it and kept pushing. Soon enough I gained the strength that I've always dreamed of."

As Deku looks over at Toga, he smiles at her.

~Deku~

"And I know you'll getting that strength too."

~Toga~

"You really believe I can do this huh?"

~Deku~

"Of course. I chose you after all."

Hearing this, warms Toga's heart as she smiles directly at Deku.

~Deku~

"Well I guess you've had enough time to rest. Let's get back to training."

~Toga~

"Okay. Let's do this."

As Toga picked herself up from the ground and took a step forward, yellow and green sparks suddenly appeared around here.

~Toga~

"I-Izuku, what's going?"

Saying that in a word expression, Deku quickly rushes over to Toga to help her before something bad could happen.

~Deku~

"Toga, look at me."

Looking over at Deku, Toga begin panting and shaking as she fuck this strange stinging feeling coursing through her body.

~Toga~

"W-what do I do Izuku? I'm scared."

~Deku~

"It's okay. Take slow but deep breath and empty your mind. Do these things, you'll be just fine."

So Toga closed her eyes and began taking deep breaths as she begin to clear her mind. From doing this the sparks around her began to dissipate completely. Once she felt completely calm, she opened her eyes and looked at Deku who is still standing in front of her.

~Deku~

"Are you okay?"

~Toga~

"Y-yeah, I think so."

Toga says this as she begins looking around her body to see if there is any lingering sparks. After seeing that there wasn't any sparks left, she looked back at Deku with a worried expression on her face.

~Toga~

"W-was that One For All?"

~Deku~

"Yeah it was. But good thing that it was only a small percentage of it."

~Toga~

"That was a small percentage? I felt my entire body stinging. I thought something bad was going to happen to me."