Toga VS Geten

While on the east side of the city, Geten and his group were searching through abandoned buildings. Halfway through searching, Geten getting irritated not being able to find what he came here looking for. From getting this way he began thinking that Dabi might have been right about all of this which pained thinking this. But suddenly he hears static and a voice coming from his walkie-talkie. Hearing that he grabbed it out of his pocket and pressed a button, making the voice come out more clearly which he identified as one of the villains he came here with.

~Villain~

"Geten... Geten... Can you hear me."

~Geten~

"Loud and clear. What's going on?"

~Villain~

"Ah thank god you answered. I need you to come here and help me. I'm in danger."

Hearing the panic in his voice raised an eyebrow on why he was acting this way.

~Geten~

"What's going on? Where's the rest of your group?"

~Villain~

"She took them out. She took them all out. all on her own."

~Geten~

"Who?"

~Villain~

"It was- Wait I think I hear something. Oh shit, she found me."

Suddenly over the walkie-talkie, Geten heard the villain he was speaking to begin to run.

~Villain~

"Geten please! Help m-!"

Geten then heard a loud bang over the walkie-talkie. After hearing that he tries to get in contact with the villain he was speaking.

~Geten~

"Hey come in!... Answer damn it!..."

Hearing nothing but static coming out of the walkie-talkie, Geten knew that this deserves his full attention.

~Geten~

"Come on, we're going to the west part of the city."

Hearing Geten say that, his group obeyed his orders as they all began heading over to the west part of the city.

~West part of the city~

Hours later, Geten and his group arrived at the West part of the city. Walking through the streets they soon encountered some of the members of the group that were sent here. Running over to them, Geten and his group begin checking if they were alive or not. Doing so they found out that they were still alive but they were completely unconscious and noticed that they had some broken bones.

~Villain 1~

"Who is capable of doing this?"

~Geten~

"I don't know? But whoever is able to do this we need to keep our guard up at all costs."

Suddenly they then heard the sound of static echoing through the city and coming from Geten's walkie-talkie which was in his pocket and was muffled. Taking out the walkie-talkie from his pocket he then pushes the button once again, which silences the echoing static. As he then removes his finger from the button, the echoing static then continues on. From this he realizes that the echoing static is coming from the other walkie-talkie. Wondering why it was switched on him and his group began heading to where the static coming from. Eventually after walking through the city, they soon arrived at a building where the sound of static was coming from.