Save Us Deku

As the students of class 1A laid battered on the ground on the ground, Shigaraki floated above them and looked at what he has done. But while floating, he suddenly heard a voice call out to him.

~Bakugou~

"Shigaraki!"

Turning around, Shigaraki sees Bakugou who looks like he is struggling to stand on his two feet.

~Shigaraki~

"Well, well, you finally come out of heighten."

From Shigaraki saying this, Kirishima comes running out of one of the buildings and head over towards Bakugou where he then grabs hold of him.

~Kirishima~

"Bakugou, I told you not to move from that spot."

In Bakugou's response to Kirishima, he pushes him away with the strength he still holding on to.

~Bakugou~

"Piss off Kirishima!"

~Kirishima~

"Bakugou, you're way too beat up to continue fighting."

~Bakugou~

"I don't care! This damn son of a bitch killed Deku! And if anyone's going to avenge him, it's going to be me! So I could care less if I'm all beaten up! What matters to me right now is beating this bastard for what he did to Deku and to our friends! So don't try to stop me damn it!

~Kirishima~

"I'm not going to stop."

~Bakugou~

"Good."

~Kirishima~

"But that doesn't mean I'm not going to help you."

~Bakugou~

"Huh?"

From Kirishima saying that, he went over to Bakugou and stood right beside him, Sweden raise the piss pissed in front of him and used his quirk to harden them.

~Kirishima~

"You're not the only one who's pissed off from what this bastard did. So let's take him down together."

As Bakugou and Kirishima both glanced over at one another, they then smirked.

~Bakugou~

"Ha, don't hold me back."

~Kirishima~

"Ha, wouldn't dream on it. Let's get this bastard!"

~Bakugou~

"Took the words right out of my mouth!"

The two then begin running straight towards Shigaraki who then extended off his right hand and shot out his jagged blades from his fingertips. Are the blades flew right towards them, Kirishima hardened his entire body and quickly got in front of Bakugou as a shield. Once the blades hit Kirishima's hardened skin they completely shattered. As his blades were still extended out, Kirishima ran right through them as if he was an unstoppable train. With them getting closer and closer, Shigaraki extended out his other hand to shoot out more jagged blades from his fingertips. But right when he was about to shoot those blades out from his fingertips, Kirishima suddenly bent down forward as Bakugou then jumped onto his back and blasted straight towards Shigaraki who even grabbed by the face and to come straight down to the ground. Looking at him angry he only had one thing to say to him.

~Bakugou~

"DIE!"

With those words yelled out from the top of his lungs he shot a giant explosion directly at his face. After doing so he began breathing heavily until suddenly he coughs up blood.