Chapter 16 Travis vs Aphmau

Just to let you guys know Aphmau has two techniques and domains. She has her jujutsu technique which will be explain later on in this book and since I'm obsessed with demon slayer I decided for aphmau's vampire technique to be rui's spider technique.

~Travis's POV~
I was standing there looking at the girl holding the crossbow from what I'm guessing she isn't a plasma user but she's a full-blooded vampire. She then launched a spider thread at me which meant her power was thread manipulation as she launched more at me.

"Well looks like it's over." She said walking away

"Or is it?" I asked stopping the threads and sending back towards the wall which destroyed most of it. She then lunged at me and but her hand on my abdomen and activated a beam of light at me which pushed me away far out and created a bunch of smoke.

"*Coughs* once again too much smoke." I stated waving it all off as she created a string of thread from her fingertips and was trying to slash it at me but with my limitless I kept dodging it and ripping it apart.

"I gotta admit your strong why don't you come over here put your hand against mine." I said putting my hand out.

"What makes you think I'll do that!" She shouted reminds of Katelyn.

"Come over here, don't be shy now." I said waving it around smiling as she walked over a little but towards me putting her hand out but immediately stopped in her tracks.

"What the hell, I can't move at all!" She shouted trying to move away

"Don't be embarrassed after all with infinity the more you touch the more slow you go. I have an idea why don't we fingerlock." I said fingerlocking her forcefull. Just then I punched her through her abdomen and started to shove and push her in the air then I immediately kicked her outside of the road we were in.

"Infinity exists everywhere. My jujutsu brings it forward into reality. Convergence, divergence, Curse Technique: Reversal Red." I said creating a small red orb as it showed how much Infinity there was in it. I then launched at the girl and it exploded and sent her flying into the woods. We both then started to fight while running as she launched more of her threaded webs along with more posion arrows and I was quickly dodging all of it as we both kept punching each other as I got the upper hand. She then closed her fist and backlight and red lightning started coming out of it and I started to sense forbidden plasma energy coming out of it.

"Blackflash!" She shouted as she hit me with it.

"That's impossible only jujutsu scorcers and plasma users can perform blackflash unless she was one but either way she would of lost that ability and she's not even a half-blood." I thought, I then quickly came behind and kicked her while we were both still in the air. She was sent flying towards the lake but was somehow standing on the water even though I can only do it since I have limitless.

"Your not the only one who has limitless and the six eyes technique." She replied

"One moment please." I said. I quickly got both Garroth and laurence and was carrying them by pulling on the back of their clothes as I finally let them go.

"Why did you bring me and Garroth here?" Laurence asked

"So you guys can learn something mainly Garroth." I replied

"By the way I'm pretty sure you know these two but Garroth Ro'meve and Laurence Zvahl will be watching so mind them while we fight after all Yowai mo." I said grinning

"Do you have a death wish!? If you say that to a high rank genkai member they will get mad." Laurence whispered

"You never said anything about her being a jujutsu scorcer before she became a vampire." I replied

"Are you guys done talking?" She asked

"Like I said before Yowai mo." I said again

"Damn you!" She shouted

"Oh no." Laurence and Garroth both said in union slowly.

"Domain expansion: Cutting Thread Cage." She said as the whole area was surrounded with threaded webs and her hands started to turn red and launched a full amount of red threads and webbed strings.

"Hey Laurence you wouldn't happen to know more about her technique would you?" Garroth asked

"I think her domain allows her deadly red threaded web and strings to surround people and slice them into pieces." Laurence said

"Don't worry in order to escape a domain you must activate your own powerful domain." I said crossing my fingers.

"Domain Expansion: Infinite Void." I said as the whole scene changed as me and the vampire girl was in the inner world of my void.

"What is this place?" She asked

"This is the inner world of Infinite here you can feel and see everything that no ordinary human eye can see." I stated as I immediately waved my hand sideways and knocked her out as we both left the domain.

"So what are we going to do know?" Garroth asked

"Simple get answers but we're going to do it more politely and calm." I said

"Wait we can't possibly take her back with us." Laurence said

"Well guess what we are now come on we better head back.."

~play ending~