Chapter 20 Classes begin

Garroth's POV
I was sleeping in my room and my alarm clock started ring out loud like it always does. I got up and got ready and then I had to go wake up Blaze. Me and Blaze were sharing a dorm until there was another one available.

"Come on Blaze wake up." I said heading to his bed and shaking him.

"Already but it's still the morning." He said tiredly

"We're going to be late for classes if you don't hurry up" I said

"Okay fine I'm up." Blaze said going to the bathroom and getting changed into his black uniform.

"Hey guys are you two ready yet because first period is almost starting." Laurence said walking by towards our dorm along with Aphmau

"Yeah we are." Blaze said

"Hey Aphmau why aren't you in uniform?" I asked

"Even though in human years I'm 15 Travis said that in vampire years I technically aged out of the school program and I'm able to do missions that comes with paychecks but he said I can take some classes." Aphmau said. I realized that eyes were now a light crystal blue and wearing a red dress that looked like a kimono because the bottom right side of the dress was opened up to the middle and had golden outlines.

"Did you guys get the schedules yet?" Blaze asked

"Oh yeah here's yours." I said handing it out to him.

"Looks like we have homeroom in room 103." I said. As all of us went downstairs to the first floor and there Aphmau left to go on her mission. As we headed inside the classroom I noticed that Aaron was in our class and so was Ivan, Ein, and Kim. There were ton other students I didn't know so I just sat down next to Aaron.

"Hey Aaron looks like we're I'm the same homeroom class." I said

"You've got to be kidding me." Aaron said annoyed while Blaze and Laurence were fighting who gets to sit next to me.

"I should be the one to sit next to him after all I am his childhood best friend." Blaze said

"Excuse me I should be the one to sit here not to mention why didn't you tell Garroth earlier if your his friend." Laurence said

"That's enough you two!" Someone shouted. It was a man with golden blonde hair and beard, green eyes, light brown skin. He was wearing a red shirt that looked like a farmer's one and had light brown pants and wearing red shoes.

"This is what I get for teaching vampire students. You two will be seated in the front. By the way for the first years in my class who don't know me my name is Logan and I'm your homeroom teacher who isn't paid enough for this shit." He said as Laurence and Blaze sat in the front row.

"Now let me take my attendance. Aaron Lycan.

"Here." Aaron said

"Ein Lorde." Logan said

"Here." He replied

"Kim Zeinn." Logan called out

"Here but next time don't include my last name." Kim said

"Alexis Kato." Logan called out

"Here." She said quietly

"Ivan Toru." Logan said

"Here." He replied

"Ivy Zeinn."

"Here." She said

"Laurence Zvahl."

"Here." Laurence replied

"Ryland Nakano."