Chapter 25 Trust exercises and the science fair

Dante's POV
As we told Travis about Haruka he somehow believed us probably because she hid her arua and knew how to speak the Russian language. As I was in my room getting my stuff ready for school and my project for the science fair I heard fighting going.

"Well how was I supposed that you were going to get in trouble?" A annoyed voice asked which I realized was Aphmau.

"Well why the hell did you tell them cause now sensai is mad at me because apparently I was supposed to be watching them!" Another voice shouted as I realized it was Aaron's as soon I they were once again arguing with each other.

"Oh yeah sure blame everything on me instead of the lame ass!" Aphmau said

"Oh come on unlike you I don't screw up on missions!" Aaron called out.

"Your right you don't because your a dick since you suck so hard when it comes with your missions." Aphmau replied

"Atleast I didn't get assigned a dumbass." Aaron said

"Well aleast I didn't get assigned a newbie and a reckless country girl." Aphmau said

"Don't bring Garroth and Nicole into this!" Aaron shouted

"Then don't bring Pierce into this." Aph yelled back.

"You see that attitude is why you didn't become the main character and Garroth was chosen instead of you!" Aaron shouted as Aph looked offended

"Hey Aaron me and Haruka are ready for school and so is Mai." I said

"Not now Dante!" They both shouted at me as they were arguing.

"Are they seriously still arguing after what happened yesterday?" Mai asked

"Yes, yes they are." I said

"Don't worry I got this." Haruka replied confidentiality.

"Ey, kiski, zatknites, Dante pytayetsya chto-to skazat, a vashi groomkiye zadnisty voobshche ne slushayut!" Haruka shouted out in Russian as the two stopped fighting and I understood what she said due to my telepathy.

"What did she say?" Mai asked

"Basically just told them to shut up with some cussing involved." I replied as Aaron looked confused.

"What did she called us?" Aaron asked

"You don't want to know." Aphmau replied knowing that she also understood.

"Anyways what do you want Dante?" Aaron asked.

"Well as I was saying before it's time to drop us off at school since today's the science fair and I have to be there early to help Rin set up our science stand." I said as Aaron looked at his watch and realized the time.

"Shit you guys are going to be late come on you three." He said as all of us got our stuff and ran downstairs as we started rushing to the school. Once we got there I said goodbye to Aaron and the three of us went in and started heading to the gym as we saw all the tables and stands getting set up.

"There you are Dante I've been looking for you who's the werewolf girl?" He asked

"Oh this is Haruka she's from Russia and is a foreign exchange student she's staying with me." I replied as Gemma walked over towards us.

"Come on guys if we don't set up soon were screwed." Gemma said as we walked towards our science stand.

"So what is your project about guys?" Mai asked curiously.

"Well originally it was going to be a volcano but then we realized that it's too basic." I said

"Not to mention it's a very common science project idea so I bet there's a lot of students doing it right now." Rin said