Chapter 18 The fight

Aaron's POV
I was sent backwards landing on the stone ground on my back as the guy came and quickly blew another punch.

"Who are you by the way?" I asked getting up

"The name's Janus Todou in case you didn't know I'm from Kyoto jujutsu high school." He replied

"Wait a minute, that Janus the one that killed multiple special grade vampires when the night parade of vampires came in Kyoto." I thought as blew another punch. His punches were not only quick but very strong and painful.

"Bottom well: Plus Gama." I said as a summoned my winged frog shikigami.
Basically my jujutsu technique allows me to summon my shikigami and plasma tools from the shadows. It's called the 10 shadows technique. As my shikigami used their tongues to try to attack Janus he immediately dodged its attacks and quickly blew another punch as I barely dodged it.

"You don't use curse or plasma techniques, do you?" I asked

"No way I only use my technique on special grade vampires not the weaker ones." Janus said. Which means this guy insane especially that he doesn't even use it on jujutsu scorcers or grade 1 vampires.

As he grabbed my head he immediately pushed me backwards and crashed me through multiple outdoor builds. My head was starting to bleed but due to being a ultima werewolf I was able to prevent the blood from dripping to much. As he launched into the air and was about to punch me.

"Your so boring and your taste in women is boring too!" He shouted when he was stopped by the tongues he pushed the tongues off him and as he landed on the ground he didn't punch at all.

"I feel barely intention to fight from you." Janus said

"You want a fight then. Fine I'll give you a fight." I said getting up from the ground and was prepared to summon more shikigami.

"Bring it." He said all of a sudden someone came behind Janus and I realized who it was. It was a guy with brown hair, light tan skin, green eyes and was also wearing a black uniform and had a connected mouth mask as he started to lower it and purple markings showed.

"Don't move!" He shouted as Janus freezed suddenly and all of a sudden another person well more like an animal came and stopped us from fighting as he came in from the air with a punch.

"What are you two doing he shouted!" He shouted. The brown haired boy was named Malachi and the talking panda was Brendan who was actually something called a curse corpse.

"Well looks like I'm going to have fun at the event." Janus said walking away.

"Are you okay Aaron?" Brendan asked

"Yeah I'm fine thanks anyways guys." I said

"Salmon." Malachi said. His technique was called plasma speech which allows him for whatever he says for that person to do it. However he speaks the ingredients of rice balls and sometimes ramen to control it.

~Laurence's POV~
Okay one thing in common about aphmau and her half~sister Ava besides being able to regenerate is that there both crazy strong fighters despite aph being a vampire and Ava being a demon and I was kinda embarrassed about getting beaten by a girl.

As we were both outside she kept on using her zero gravity technique to launch sharp and pointed rocks at me which where an enough size to make me bleed a lot. I launched a fire blast at her but she put her hands together and was floating in the air she then quickly kicked me sideways. I summoned my sword and managed to cut off her hand but she instantly regenerated and summoned her sword as so did I.

"You know your a lot worse then your sister." I said

"Please I'm nothing like her but then again I could see why she dumped a pathetic asshole vampire like you." She replied as she touched two rocks with her finger pads and one of them I was able to dodged but barely and the second one instantly stabbed me right in the middle and it hurt when it pulled it out and was taking a long time to heal and regenerate. As launched more flames at she kept on dodging easily until one of them burned her arm and usually it takes a long time to heal from.