Ch.29 Beau

*****UNEDITED+ THE CHAPTER IS NOT ONE OF MY BEST. I HAD THE STOMACH FLU OVER THE WEEK.

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ that's how I felt all week. ******

Remy licked his lips, while unknowingly tightening his grip on her waist.

"You love to torture me, don't you?"

Genevieve laughed, pushing Remy's bare chest lightly. "... It will be worth it." She kissed him lightly on the lips, but pulled back before Remy could deepen it.

Remy groaned, falling back onto the bed with his laughing mate on top of him.

Nine months and 3 weeks later ...

Remy slowly pulled the blanket from Genevieve's half naked body. A dirty smirk appeared on his face, as he gazed at his mate with dilated pupils.  Genevieve was fast asleep in the middle of the bed, her hair sprawled out on the pillows and the shirt she was wearing had rolled up to just beneath her breast.

Remy sat on the edge of the bed, his fingers lightly touching Genevieve's legs. She was in his eyes, very beautiful and definitely sexy.

Over the months they continued to have small sessions of Remy therapy and Genevieve's self esteem had gotten much better. She still had her shy moments and there were days where she just needed a little reassurance, but overall she had improved.  Remy wasn't out to change her personality, but he didn't want her to feel so insecure around him. Remy wouldn't care if she gained weight or if she lost some, as long as she was healthy Remy would be happy.

Remy slowly trailed his finger up her smooth legs. He loved the fact that her skin was always smooth and soft.  He massaged her calves, although very lightly. His grey eyes trailed from her lower legs up to her hips. Genevieve had been wearing more sensual underwear. Nothing real revealing, but most of them were out of lace and silk.

Remy had approached her once about the new clothing, and she only told him that it made her feel more desirable. Remy had simply raised an eyebrow, afterwards kissing her senseless and telling her that even without them she was still desirable.

Remy smirked at the memory. Later that night, he had practically begged Gen to put on a small show for him. Genevieve was nervous and self conscious at first, but Remy had promised her that nothing would happen and that no matter what she was wearing, he would always think of her as beautiful.

Genevieve often just needed a little encouragement and a mind numbing kiss from her mate.

..

Remy skimmed his hands over her thighs, followed by him leaning down and placing soft kisses on her honey brown skin. A soft gasp escaped Genevieve. She leaned up on her elbows to gaze down at Remy. They made eye contact, just as Remy reached her  turquoise lace underwear. He looked at her with a smirk on his face, before winking.

Genevieve could feel her heart pound against her ribcage. Unknowingly she gripped the sheets in her hands, her mouth parting in anticipation. Remy leaned his face closer towards her underwear and placed soft kisses along the elastic waistband of her underwear.

Genevieve trembled lightly, her breath catching in her throat. Flicking his tongue across her hip bone, he softly bit the  sensitive there.

Genevieve's raised her hips as if wanting more. She closed her eyes, as Remy kissed just beneath her belly button.

Remy continued to explore her body, making his way up higher,  while Genevieve moaned quietly, enjoying this side of Remy.

The couple hadn't had sex yet, but they were often moments before. Neither of them wanted to rush anything and it was more common that mates slept together within the first few weeks, at the most months.