Chapter 122

*WARNING: MATURE CONTENT AHEAD!!!!!*

Lin Ning didn't know who this man was, but she could not stop the urges anymore. 'When I find those men, I will make sure that they wished that they were dead!' Vowing to find those men, she felt another kiss seal her lips. "Ahn~!" Her legs had been separated, sensing the man sliding his hand in between to rub her core. "Ahn~! Wait!" Trying to push him back, she attempted to try and stop him.

"Please let me have my way." The man begged with a husky voice, pulling open her clothes to reveal her bosoms. Unable to resist, he suckled and teased her bosoms and nipples.

"Ahn~! Haa~!" Lin Ning tightly held his clothes, seeing that they would both benefit from it either way. She pulled his sash, which opened his clothes to allow her to feel his built, bare chest. 'H-He seems to be a man with the body type that I would like.' Allowing her hand to explore his body, she still moaned while feeling his hand and tongue explore her.

'Her touch makes every spot on my body burn. I want to know more about her.' Cao Peizhi didn't know why, but he felt a sense of familiarity with this woman. "What is your name?" He asked.

"Mhm~! We won't ever meet again. No need to know. Ahn~! Call me however you like." Lin Ning moaned from his hand, then inserted a finger into her core. "N-No... mhm~!" Arching her back, she felt her mind going hazy from the sudden electric feeling that spiraled.

Cao Peizhi left soft kisses on her neck, hearing moans that escaped her lips with her inside that clenched his finger. "You are sensitive here." He smirked, inserting another finger, licking her neck soon after.

"N-No... Mhm~! Ahn~!" Lin Ning knew that she was tightening more from his actions, making her fearful of losing her mind. 'How can he put in another finger?!' Hoping that he would be able to stop with her plea. "No... Ahn~! I'm scared!" Lin Ning didn't know what to do or how to feel with all these unusual feelings that confused her.

"Shhh... it's okay. It'll get better. Just focus on me." Cao Peizhi removed his fingers that left a trail of her love juices, aligning his hard member that went in with ease.

"Ahhh~!" Lin Ning felt her body quiver and shiver, breathing out heavily at the same time while covering her face. 'H-He...' Trying to accept the fact that he had just entered into her. 'It's okay. We are both just trying to get rid of the poison.'' She tried to make it sound like it wasn't too important to her while feeling embarrassed at the same time to her climax.

"Ah, you came so soon. You are squeezing me really tightly." Cao Peizhi whispered into her ear, thrusting into her sweet tight spot.

Lin Ning could feel his hard member below that felt like it was just about exit her entrance but gets pushed back into her, filling her insides. Moaning at each thrust, she tightly hugged the man making love to her. "It's hitting my... mhm~! good spot." She whispered into his ear, leaving scratch marks on his back from the sudden increase in speed. She then bit into his shoulder, climaxing again as she wrapped her legs around his waist. She could feel something warm that entered her most profound part.

Cao Peizhi couldn't control what went on; he could only feel his urge to ravage this woman with the feeling of claiming all of her to himself. Releasing his seed into her, he did not bother to think about the possibility of her getting pregnant. He could feel their chests pressing against each from climaxing, knowing he was still not finished. He turned her around to have her back facing him, holding her bottom high as he entered her from behind.

"Ahhnnn~! W-Wait... let me rest. Ahhh~!" Lin Ning felt his hard member enter her from behind, kissing her full womb once more. One of her hands pushed him; she wanted to take a short break when he then grabbed her hand and laid a kiss on it.

Cao Peizhi held a hungry gaze like a beast who had not eaten in days and finally found its first prey. Pulling her close to him, his chest came into contact with her back. He turned her head to kiss her lips, deepening their kiss and leaving her breathless.

"Haa~... ahhh~..." Lin Ning could feel his bare chest pressed up against her back; his kiss was intoxicating, making her breathless. "Please..." Lin Ning begged him once more to rest, but to no avail. She felt him push more into her, making her moan out again to feel that it went deeper. "No... haa~... deep." She said after their lips parted, facing down in front of her soon after.

Cao Peizhi grinned, moving one of his hands to the woman's abdomen. "It's right here." He rubbed his hand around the place where he filled her, pushing his hard c*ck to hit a particular spot, resulting in a jolting and tight squeeze around his member. "It seems as though it like it when I hit here." Whispering that to her, he wasn't ashamed to say it to her.

"Idiot!" Lin Ning blushed deep red, hearing the man tell her without feeling any shame. 'How does he know where I feel good?' She started to question, but it soon disappeared when he thrust into her good spot once again. Releasing a moan, she climaxed once more while trying to relax her muscles just a bit.

"You came again." Cao Peizhi bit onto her neck soon after, hearing another moan while feeling her body shiver to it. "You come very easily." Moving his hand that laid on her abdomen lower to play with her bud made her jolt even more.

"N-No, I just came." She whimpered, begging him at the same time not to play with her bud. Yet again, it did not work. He ignored her and continued to thrust his hard c*ck while teasing her bud that was already sensitive from coming.

"We have a long night. There won't be any time to stop." Cao Peizhi told her, pushing her down; he held her hips, thrusting himself deeper into her flower from behind. He stared down at her pale back, leaning down to leave kisses that trailed down. 'I can't find it in myself to stop. Who is this woman?' He thought, trying to leave as many marks on her as possible.

Lin Ning couldn't even think anymore, drowning herself in the pleasure that this man gave her. She didn't even know when she fainted, but it was as if there were a few moments that came back into her head. Still faint, it still wasn't enough to recall everything from her past.