5

Please vote and comment to motivate me to write!!

1 and 1/2 months later

A man was standing at the shore of the ocean on the beach with special decoration all around, like a special date for special one. A women was standing in front of him with a beautiful red dress on.

She was looking at the person in front of her whom she has known since 2 months. She didn't know how many times he have made her feel loved and respected. She can do anything for this person. This is her love for him.

"I don't know what love is. I had no idea what I was feeling for you. All I know was that I had complete control of my emotions. They never interfered with me but when it's you, my emotions are scattered and I'm unable to do anything about it. I'm no longer composed or collected, everything falls apart.

My heart beats so fast that sometimes I would feel as if it would explode." He explained and approached her. Gently, he took her hand and placed it on his sternum.

Sure enough, Bondita could feel his pounding heart. "I never feared anything in my life least of all the consequence of what my actions would entail." He said, trailing a finger softly upon her cheek.

"I don't know how to treat women because I never had any woman role model in my life apart from my nanny but I wasn't much influenced by her since I always kept away from her.

Bondita, I am a mafia. Actually I'm The Mafia King. I know that it will make you sick of me but it was not my mistake that I was born in that lineage and was asked to become that from childhood.

I admit that I was brought in the dark world and I liked it there. I am a dangerous man. That's a part of me that I can never abandon. And that's why, for me, I always treated everyone around just the same: coldly and brutally. But Bondita," he took the hand that was in his heart and brought it up to plant a kiss on her knuckles. 

"I'm willing to change for your sake." He was being so open and honest that it was hard not see that he was trying.

Bondita's word felt as if it just tilted a little. Someone's in this world can love her? Really?

"I'm extremely fucked up. I know that. But Bondita, you must understand that i have never had any mormalcy in my life; I've never had a family, I've never had close human relationships with others. I only treated people like tools.

But, with you, I can't have that approach anymore. I know that I can't change all of me but maybe a little, for your sake. I know that it's unfair of me to ask you to accept me for who I am but i know that can never happen. That's why." 

"I love you. I'll not let you go and I'll do everything in my power to keep you with me. I'll never let anyone harm you except me!!!" He said, last part in his mind.

Bondita was overwhelmed with emotions. She was feeling grateful to have such an honest man who love her to such an extent. He could have easily hide his truth about himself but he didn't.

Will she get someone better, honest, loving, caring and respectful more than him? No!!!

A tear drops from her eyes to her cheeks. A happy tear, which Anirudh wiped away quickly.

"I love you too Ani. I love you. So much. I love everything about you. Thank you for coming in my life Ani. Thank you so much." She said with a happy smile in between her tears.

Anirudh immediately captured her lips in a soulful kiss making her gasp in shock but soon she started to reciprocate the kiss. He immediately held her my waist and climbed her up with her legs around his torso and hands around his neck.