6

Please vote and comment if you wish for regular updates!!!

Anirudh inhaled deeply, his senses woken up by the pleasant soft scent of lilies. His lips curved into an involuntary smile as his arms tightened around her warm soft body.

Her soft hair tickled his nose when he inhaled, thus willing him to open his eyes. She was fast asleep and why wouldn't she be? Last night was phenomenal for him as he had fucked Bondita to his heart's content. He wouldn't let her rest not even for a little while.

The used and filled up condoms near the side of his bed were proof of the multiple rounds of fucking he had inflicted on her. But he wanted to go animalistic on her. He wanted to fuck her brutally raw.

His body that had craved hers for its infinite lust had just been been initiated and now he knew it wouldn't cease so easily.

His goal was centred around breaking her in the physical sense but now it appeared to him that he wanted to break her apart sexually as well. It gave him a sense of power and dominance over her that when it concerned her, he almost became a sadist.It wasn't normal and he knew it.

Slowly and carefully, he tugged a loose strand of her hair behind her ear, his thumb caressing her cheek bone. Her exhausted expression was so arousing for him.

He always found her so enchanting.

So breathtakingly beautiful.

If she wasn't so exhausted he would've probably fucked her now even in her sleep as he felt all the blood rush from his brain and circulate down to his dick. It throbbed for her so bad.

Just looking at her face is a fucking turn on. He thought to himself. Her creased brows indicated her exhaustion and he couldn't help but pat himself on the back for his handiwork.

His eyes returned to the bite marks on her shoulder and nape, the spank imprints on her butt cheeks and the finger prints on her inner thighs. They felt absolutely stimulating for him that he wanted to be buried balls deep into her. But he knew better. He had worn her off.

Slowly he brought up the duvet and covered her naked body. He got up and collected the used condoms from the floor and disposed them off. He strode to the bathroom for a shower.

After a few minutes, he emerged from the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his torso as he rubbed another towel on his wet hair. His eyes went back to the bed.

Smiling to himself, he made his way to the walk in closet and got dressed into his signature grey three piece suit. While cuffing his sleeves, he walked towards the bed. His eyes trained all over her marked back. His heart swelled with pride at seeing them.

Then his eyes went to her long dark wavy locks. Under the bright spot lights, her locks shone in a delicious light chocolate brown hue. He was absolutely entranced by her hair.

He loves her hairs so much that he wanted to remove every hair from her head and keep it to himself so that no one would be able to see what belongs to him.

His hands went into his pocket for the knife with which he wants to cut her hairs. He smirked thinking what will happen when he'll keep them to himself.

Suddenly, Bondita opened her eyes, finding Anirudh sitting near her head and was smirking thinking something. She found that smile wierd.

"What are you thinking, Ani?"

".... Ummm.... How will you look after shaving your hairs. That's what I was thinking."

Bondita was stunned. "What are you saying. Why will I shave my hairs?"