1. The first time being pursued

This is already the thirteenth confession made by Dr. Chen across the street today.

Lu Jianyan idly counted for the other person in his mind.

Dr. Chen changed the style of the shirt that Lu Jianyan didn't like, the tie color he wasn't so fond of, and even noticed the small detail that Lu Jianyan doesn't actually like eating cauliflower. It can be said that every step from before entering the restaurant has been carefully designed by Dr. Chen.

Lu Jianyan's favorite restaurant, his favorite music, and the topic he's most interested in today...

Truly considerate and attentive.

From the reactions of bystanders, it's not hard to see that in such a splendid Italian restaurant, being wooed and confessed to by a handsome and elegant man like Dr. Chen with all his efforts, and in the process, Dr. Chen seems to effortlessly resolve all unexpected accidents and awkward moments as if he's using cheat codes, it's really easy to stir up someone's feelings.

Even if it's not possible to fall in love in an instant, at the very least, one would be moved by this sincerity.

If Lu Jianyan didn't clearly remember that this scene had already repeated thirteen times tonight, he might also be touched.

But, but he does remember.

——All of this before him is the most perfect thirteenth time that Dr. Chen managed to fine-tune after using him as an experimental subject to go back in time twelve times.

QAQ What can he do? He's also in despair!