seonghwa✔️

acrophobia: an extreme or irrational fear or phobia of heights.

_______________________

the last thing the eldest of ateez had expected to happen on his free time is be woken up by the loud chatter and chaos at five in the morning.

At first, he got annoyed by the noise. but , the yells of excitement and loud chatter coming from thr living room got him more curious.

  He went to wash his face before heading to the others , when he got there, he saw them sitting on the floor forming a circle , san and wooyoung were shouting excitedly about something he couldn't understand. the others looking at hongjong's phone screen.

   He stood behind the leader to look at the source of the chaos,when Yunho noticed him a few seconds later, leaving some space for seonghwa to sit next to him.

"good morning hyung" he greeted. "I'm sorry for waking you up so early"

"It's alright, I'm just curious about the reason for you gathering here" he replied.

"Good morning, Seonghwa-hyung" Jonho greeted when he noticed the elder's presence. " hongjoong-hyung is showing us our manager's plan for today".

"Manager's plan?"

  Yeosang nodded : " he and the other staff members are planning to take us on a week long trip somewhere far from the city , hyung received the pictures of the place".

   Seonghwa couldn't help himself but smile at the idea of them going on a trip after half a year without breaks like this,
   He had to admit, everyone especially Hongjoong and himself needed it to relax for a while.

Hongjong put his phone aside, looking at everyone in the room, a gentle smile on his face.

"Alright, it seems like everyone agreed on the destination of our trip?"

"I definitely do" San shouted . "living in an environment similar to my hometown for a few days is an opportunity I will never miss".

"the place looks Peaceful, I'm sure everyone will find it fun and relaxing there," Yunho told them.

"I'm so exicted for this trip" mingi said, a big smile on his face " I finally can sit somewhere far away from the noisy city and relax ".

the others agreed as well, except Seonghwa, a question was in his mind.

"is the place we're going to in a high place? or have any area related to heights?" he couldn't let it stay in his mind, he truly wanted to know.

The thing is, seonghwa had been always afraid of heigh, ever since childhood. and he tried his best to avoid anything related to heights as much as possible.

Three months after living together, he had told his members about his fear just in case he couldn't avoid it and found himself in a high place, the others didn't hesitate to promise him that they'll help him whenever that happened.

"I don't know, Hwa. The manager had only sent these pictures , nothing else has informations about this " Hongjoong answered , " should I call and ask him about it?"