wooyoung

TW: mentions of death, mentions of blood
________________________

Wooyoung had been standing in front of Yeosang's room door for a few minutes now, hesitating over whether should wake him up or not.

He was going back to his room when he remembered his nightmare, making him stop in his tracks. That's when he decided to just go and lie down next to yeosang knowing his presence and heartbeats would assure him that his nightmare wasn't real, and everything would be alright.

Opening the door slowly, wooyoung could see his best friend sleeping peacefully thanks to the bedside table's lamp that lightened the room,yeosang always turned it on whenever he felt that one of the members would come to him and wake him up to seek help.

turns out his feelings were right, as expected from my best friend.

He walked towards the bed before lying himself down next to yeosang and hugging him tightly, which woke the other up.

yeosang was met with wooyoung next to him when he opened his eyes, feeling his best friend's arms wrapped around him.

"Woo? When did you come here?" he asked.

"A minute ago, wanted to sleep next to you " wooyoung replied, hugging him tighter than before.

yeosang hugged him back, a hand stroking his hair gently, without saying another word, waiting for wooyoung to tell him by his own will, knowing that something must have happened or bothering him.

"Had another nightmare, couldn't go back to sleep" wooyoung nearly whispered.

"It was terrifying " he added, putting his head on Yeosang's shoulder.

yeosang could feel the arms wrapped around him shaking, making him concerned about his best friend.

All he could do was to whisper assuring and comforting words in his ear, and to remind him that no matter what the nightmare was about, it was not going to be real, he and everyone he loved are there for him.

"you're not g-going to d-die, right?with blood a-all over your body, r-right?" wooyoung asked, his whole body shaking just by the thought of it.

" I'm not going anywhere , I'm here with you ... alive".

yeosang then readjusted their position, making his best friend's head rest on his chest, their arms still wrapped around each other.

wooyoung stayed in his current position, listening to yeosang's besheartbeats, assuring him that his beloved best friend was here with him, not gone like he saw in his nightmare, and that was enough for him to relax.

with his fear slowly going away, he felt sleepy again, his eyes closing slowly, taking him to dreamland in a matter of minutes.

yeosang pulled back a littleto have a better look at the sleeping man's face, looking for any sign of discomfort he could possibly find, which to his relief, there were none.

wooyoung looked more relaxed , his arms gently wrapped around him, yet still not wanting to let go, making yeosang take the idea of trying to get some personal space back.

you're not g-going to d-die, right? You're with blood a-all over your body, r-right?

Those specific words broke his heart, wanting to take away the nightmares the other had been having for weeks now. wanting him to get a well-deserved, peaceful sleep.

yet at the same time, those words were a key for yeosang to connect the dots and figure out the cause of the nightmares.

A few weeks ago, both of them had finished filming a historical mystery drama that will be released next month, where both of them had managed to get the main character role through an acting audition they had done together.