jonho

This is the worst off work period I've ever had in my career.. I swear to God.

This is what choi jonho thought ever since his hiatus to recover his voice started a month ago.

Jonho had flu a while ago and was completely prohibited by his doctor from doing any work needy of physical and vocal strength by any cost.

But he didn't listen when it came to his voice , and decided to practice in the studio ... what a stupid idea that was , he realized a bit too late .

He completely forgot that flu can effect the vocal cords . and as a result, he forced himself to sing more loudly and powerfully , resulting in his current condition.

Jonho had almost lost his ability to speak if mingi and honjoong didn't find him in time , his vocal cords were damaged severely he was diagnosed with laryngitis , a sickness that involves inflammation of the voice box. as he suffered from sore , dry throat , his coughs were dry and had difficulty swallowing , and obviously his usability to speak probably for a while.

He was given a two months hiatus to ensure his recovery , he was only allowed in photoshoots with the members , and he was not allowed to even whisper , as whispering in his condition would make it worse.

As a result , he could communicate with others only with signs and body language , along with facial expressions and a notebook he had with him all the time . making communicating a hard thing to do to him.

Whenever the whole group got together in one of the dorms , it's always the 99 line except for yeosang being their loud selves while talking about any topic they had in mind , mostly games and future activities.

Jonho who always waited for them to came back from work everyday for the whole month he stayed on his own failed to make himself acknowledged because of the chaos , and it was near impossible to do so when even the oldest duo of the group joined in , making in sitting silently on the couch while watching them .

Today , in seonghwa , san and mingi's dorm , everyone had been sitting in the living room and watching a movie yunho recommended for the night , popcorn and different snack and drinks on the table in front of them.

Jonho waited for the movie to finish while scrolling on his phone as the movie didn't interest him and he didn't want to ruin it to the others who seemed excited.

He knew a game time was coming after the movie , and he wanted to make himself acknowledged and communicate with the members probably to let them know his ideas for the game to play for the night .

Eventually, the movie ended and yunho turned on the light as the rest faced each other .

"that was a good one yunho " wooyoung said , the smiled never leaving him.

"I knew you would like it" yunho replied.

"So , what game should we play for tonight?" mingi asked.

"what about just dance?" San suggested , earning a side eye from hongjoong.

"you surely want us to get noise complaints, huh? the leader replied , making san pout and honjoong patted him in the head with a fond smile.