yeosang

Writing the last sentence in his journal for the day , yeosang allowed himself to shut down from reality.

   His eyes were staring at the wall facing him but his mind was in another world , thinking about lots of things all.

   A knock on his door snapped him back to reality, he turned to find yunho leaning on the door's frame looking at him with a gentle gaze , a PlayStation controller in his hand.

"Wanna play with me?"

And who was yeosang to reject the invitation, especially when it's a gaming one.

  They've been playing naruto against each other for almost an hour , chatting and laughing with a bit of complain when one of them loses multiple times in a row.

Yeosang appreciated every second of their gaming session , it helped his mind calm down a bit and enjoying this bonding time with his roommate after a long working day.

   Yunho paused the game and turned to face yeosang , his gentle gaze never disappearing.

  "Want to voice your thoughts?" he asked gently. "you looked like you had a lot in mind ... and knowing you , that's probably the case."

   Yeosang lowered his head and put the controller by his side , he expected the question to come sooner or later.

   He knew yunho wouldn't push him if he refused to ... however , he remembered wooyoung and Hongjoong's words a while ago when they caught him in his thinking phase.

  'it's best to discuss your thoughts out loud sangie , it can help you understand things better'

  'we're all open ears for you , I know it's difficult for you to come to us but whenever you decide to , we'll always be there'

  It was indeed one of those times when he needed his thoughts to be heard by his members , he wants to talk to yunho about them ... but  just didn't know where to begin .. how to say them ... what was the best way to convey the thought , emotions , and message he wanted to speak about.

"we have all night with us " yunho announced "please take your time sangie,  you don't need to rush things out"

   He nodded at yunho's words , grateful for his patience with him as he thought of his choice of words carefully.

" Am I doing good enough? am I just... doing enough? as an ateez member ...and as a human being"

   Yeosang stopped for a moment , not knowing how to express his thoughts how he wanted to.

"Is the 'me' right now truly deserving this life?...being where I am currently?"

   Understanding the seriousness in Yeosang's words, yuho remained silent , giving his friend a chance to fully speak himself.

  "The thing is... I'm not doubting myself or being insecure... it's just me ... how can I describe it... trying to seek answers... and truly know where I'm standing"

   Yeosang took a deep breath , collecting himself and his next words.

"I do know that my job and current life is something I fought for with my own strength.. something I wished for dearly and do not regret it the slightest even now...after all , it's because of it I met supportive people .. and you guys " he spoke with a gentle tone , looking at yunho when saying the last sentence.