jeongnin (i.n)✔️

His body aches , his head throbbing, his vision a bit blurry and tiredness getting the best of him.

Laying down on his bed , jeongnin closed his eyes hoping for sleep to come but to no avail , he stayed like that ever since he was woken up by the pain all around his body at 2 in the morning , he toke some pain killers from his bedside drawer , they didn't work that's for sure.

He hid his face on his pillow as he cried out in pain as quietly as possible in order to not wake his dormmates up.

However , a knock on his door let him know his attempts had failed.

"Innie , may I come in?" he heard Felix's sleepy deep voice from the other side.

He didn't have the energy to reply , the knocking making his headache worse than it was.

"Innie?" Felix's voice grew more worried and jeongnin hated how weak he was to just say come in.

He cried quietly in pain as he clinched fist into the pillow .

He heard the door unlocking gently before getting closed again , slow and gentle footsteps coming his way.

He opened his eyes again to see a blurry figure staring at him from above, kneeling in front of the bed.

"Innie , what's wrong?" Felix's worried yet gentle voice asked.

He turned his body with all his might to face Felix's figure that was in front of him , looking for his hyung's hand and holding it with all force.

The older took this as a warning sign of something serious , he touched the younger's head with his free hand , only to feel the high temperature of the younger's body.

"What a high fever!" he exclaimed, apologizing for his loud voice when seeing the younger's growing discomfort.

"L-lix-h-hyung" he spoke , causing painful and dry cough to come out of him.

"Don't speak innie , hyung is here" felix whispered gently as he rubbed the younger's head , noticing how painful speaking was for him.

"squish my hand one if you're having a headache " the older instructed.

He did as he was told.

"OK, fever , coughs and a headache. does your body hurt?"

He squished tightly as if his life depends on it.

"OK, your body also hurts " Felix responded.

"Innie , please wait for me to get some medications and some supplies , ok?"

Jeongnin didn't want to let go , he wanted felix to stay with him.

"I won't take long I promise , just a minute ok?" felix assured him , playing with his hair slowly.

The younger let go , he believed felix wouldn't lie to him , he never did.

The older walked towards the door, took a last look at the younger's pained expressions and slowly left the room.

Jeongnin waited for the older to return , seconds felt like minutes and minutes felt like hours , the pain becoming more unbearable for him. he prayed for felix to return with everything he needed as soon as possible, he just wanted to have a peaceful sleep.

After what seemed like eternity, he heard a gentle knock on his door before hearing it open and closed again.

Felix came to his side immediately, taking a cooling patch out and putting it on his forehead.