Han

w: spoiler to Harry potter and the deathly hallows.

________________________

After a tiring schedule, 3racha and Hyunjin went to their dorm to rest, happy by the fact that they had the next day all to themselves.

A discussion about their plans for the next day was brought up while they were talking during dinner, and before han could suggest his idea to them, the other three already spoke about their plans, leaving him uncapable of asking about their company.

While Hyunjin wanted to hang out with Seungmin, Chan decided that it would be the perfect opportunity to try out his new drone Now he had the license, changbin would be visiting his family. han wanted to stay in the dorm and have a movie marathon with his comfort shows of Harry Potter, and he wanted to do that with one of his members.

Hearing their plans, han decided to just go to his room and sleep, the idea of calling the others and asking them on his mind, not wanting to ruin his dormmates' plans.

It was afternoon when han woke up the next day, meaning he had the dorm to himself for the rest of the day.

He picked up his phone from his bedside table and checked his notifications, finding a message from Chan that he met Hyunjin and Seungmin and they'll come back late, and a missed call from Minho.

That's when he remembered his plan of calling him and the other three who lived in another dorm. using the chance to ask the older why he called to suggest the idea of watching movies together, as they usually hang out together a lot.

the elder answered immediately as he usually does whenever one of them called him, except for one specific Kim seungmin who enjoyed bickering all the time.

"Han, you're finally awake"

"H-how did you know I was asleep?" he asked.

"I just know " Minho answered.

"Anyway, why did you call me hyung? Did you need anything?"

Minho was silent for a few moments, han assumed that the elder was trying to remember the reason for his call.

"ah! I called to ask if you wanted to hang with me and my friends. but, since you were asleep, I didn't want to bother you and disturb your rest ."

"So now you're with them?"

"Yes, in the cooking studio, we usually rent, I wanted to show off some new recipes I learned. "

"I see," he said, holding back his disappointment.

"Are you on your own?" Minho suddenly asked.

"Y-yes I am" he replied, not expecting the question.

"Do you want me to come and stay with you? , I'll leave the cooking until next time if you want" Minho suggested, somehow able to sence the disappointment in Han's voice.

"You don't need to hyung, I'll just Innie and Lix, I'm sure one of them is not busy "

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm certain "

"Then, if you need anything, don't hesitate to call me"

"I'll see you later "

"See you", and han ended the call before Minho did.

With five members unavailable, Han was a little disappointed, Luck decided not to be by his side when he needed to spend some time with his members by doing something he loved.