san

Coulrophobia is fear of clowns.

TW:

clowns, mention of weapons, panic attacks, PTSD.
____________________________

Kq Entertainment had received a lot of interview invitations for ateez as a result of the huge success and achievements they had in the last couple of months.

the company, after a long discussion with the hosts of the interviews and ateez themselves, have decided to split the members into two groups to do the interviews faster and save the members energy.

San, jonho, mingi and seonghwa as a team while Hongjoong, Yunho, wooyoung and yeosang were in another.

San's team was in an interview for a very popular entertainment games show where the hosts were two middle-aged men, the show was known for its challenging games and sometimes the out-of-the-script pranks on guests that made even the guests themselves laugh.

everything was going smoothly, they had been answering questions about the team and future plans and some other topics and played a game that San ended up miraculously winning. just everyone having fun in general.

however, san didn't expect the surprise the hosts had for them will make everything go downhill for him.

towards the end of the interview, one of the hosts got up from the chair and went to the staff room to prepare the surprise the show planned, leaving the four with the other host who had been listening to Seonghwa's answer about possible solo activities in the future when a voice interuppted them.

"Everyone, it's time for you to see what we planned for you today as a surprise since the interview is coming to an end," the host who came back told them.

That's when San froze in his place, his eyes widened when he saw the yellow clothes on top of a white shirt and the white face painting along with the red nose, and what's worst of it all, the wide smile that sent a shiver down his spine.

He didn't expect to see his worst nightmare right in front of him after all these years and in an important interview on top of it.

the clown got some colorful balls from his pocket and started jugling with them as he smiled and walked closer to them , making san tremble and jonho, who was sitting next to him noticed his change in behavior.

"sannie-hyung ?" he asked as he gently made them hold hands , a gesture that usually calms san down.

San held his hand tightly to calm him down , thinking the younger's presence will do the trick.

However , the clown hid the balls back in his pockets and walked to get the unicycle the hosts prepared for in advance from a corner and started riding it around the room.

It was then when flashbacks hit San's head , making him tremble even more , his eyes widen in shock. but he tried his best to keep his composure , not wanting to ruin it for everyone.

Feeling the hand he was holding shaking more than before, jonho got worried as he leaned closer to seonghwa who was sitting in front of him.

"hyung , Something's wrong with sannie-hyung , he's trembling " he whispered.

seonghwa turned to see the state san was in , immediately telling him that something was wrong with him despite him trying to keep himself together , that he needed help as soon as possible.