A beginning of something new

*Ronin's Point of view* 

You're suddenly suprised by two tigerclaws in an alley. You look around and find that the trash can to your right has a DR-5 Nova, a revolver. The lead pipe is lying on the ground. The two Tyger Claws are right in front of you, demanding your eddies. 

You're quick. You reach for the pipe and quickly whack the Tyger Claw with the katana, disarming him. You take the katana and quickly kill the other Tyger Claw with the gun. The Tyger Claws are dead. You  search the dead Tiger Claws. They were hiding a small datashard. You slot it into your cyberdeck and get a message.

The message reads: 'We want the package as soon as possible. We know Arasaka hired some mercenaries to intercept it. Pay will double if the package is delivered to the drop point in Pacifica within the next 24 hours.' After reading the message you proceed to search through the datashard. There are two files in the datashard. The first is titled 'Arasaka Black Site.' The second is titled 'Package Tracking Log.' The Black Site file is a list of coordinates for all Arasaka Black Site locations in the city. The Tracking Log is a list of packages, what's in them, when they'll be transferred, and a schedule of potential interception sites. You plug the delivery address into your Agent. The package was shipped from an Arasaka warehouse in Central. You set course and head towards the delivery point, which is located in Southside East, Watson. As you approach the location, you see five other mercs also headed in the same direction. You realize they must be looking for the package as well.You enter the building and find yourself in a warehouse filled with crates and boxes. Five merc's are standing outside one crate with their guns drawn. You unsheathe your katana and rush towards them. One tries shooting at you, but you slice their neck open before they get a chance. You spin around and slice another merc's chest, spilling his blood all over the floor. You take out two more easily, leaving one. The last merc fires his gun at you, but you easily dodge it. He's the last one. You quickly take him out. The crate he was standing next to has the Arasaka package labeled "Classified - Top Secret" on it. Ronin loots the bodies. He finds a datashard from one of the mercs. It reads:"Hey Mercs, you were the lucky ones to find this package. Meet up at the bar in Kabuki after your delivery to find out where you'll be heading next. We're putting you on a big job."You pick up the package, "Property of Arasaka" written on the side.Ronin heads to the meeting point, Kabuki Bar. He sees one merc leaning against the wall. He's wearing a white jacket and matching sunglasses. He pulls a toothpick out of his mouth and looks at you.Hey, you the merc they hired for the package? We're supposed to be here at 12 pm and you're damn late. Boss is pissed. There were some complications, but ive easily dealt with them - Ronin replied unfazed. Complications? Like what? Boss said this job was supposed to be easy. You didn't break the package, did you? no, it turns out there were couple of arasaka people in there.

I took care of them and brought the package here.That's great. It's not often when a merc comes back and says they took out Arasaka personnel. What's your name? Felix, But I'm known as Ronin.That's a pretty sweet nickname, Ronin. I'm Rick. My boss wants to see you. Come with me.

Rick turns and heads towards a back door into a private bar. He motions for you to follow him, into the back bar, where you see a well-dressed man with slicked back hair and a cigar in his mouth. He's the boss that Rick referred to.So you're the merc we hired, huh? We were right to pick ya. Killed Arasaka personnel and delivered our package on time. I was expecting it to be late.

Guess I was fast enough to do the job- he replied with a bit of satisfaction.

Great, here's your paycheck - he sends him 25k eddies - anyway;I'm assuming you want to know whatyour next assignment is, Ronin.

Ronin nods.It's a job that requires discretion. We want you to steal something very important to Arasaka's operations. In other words, it's a Black Ops assignment. Interested? I'm in, What do we know about this thing i need to steal? - he said whilst still being unfazed - The item is a datashard. It's very important to their operations at a facility in the Badlands. It's rumored that the datashard is extremely valuable to Arasaka and would cripple the corps if they lost it. That's about it. You'll be going up against Arasaka's security forces.  Are you Interested? - I am, but ill need a netrunner for this job. - Of course. The best one in town is available, if you have the funds to hire her. Her name is Lucy. She's very dangerous. You think you can handle her? - I actually was thinking of this one shows him a data of a netrunner called Sarah - Oh, very well. I prefer Sarah over Lucy myself. Sarah's the best netrunner in all of Night City. You'll have no problem with her.The boss tosses you a disc.Here's the information you need for Sarah. Go find her, hire her and get the job done quickly. My patience wears thin.You take the disc, thank the boss and leave the bar. You head to the coordinates on the disc and find your way to Sarah's apartment. You knock on the door of Sarah's apartment. A young-looking woman, no more than 28, answers and looks at you.Oh, you're the merc. Boss told me they'd be sending someone. What's your name?You can tell she's skilled in netrunning. Her eyes dart around and flicker with data from the Net.