Resolving Negotiations.

Ronin's PoV

I was the first one to wake up. Sarah woke up right after me. We ate breakfast and watched some TV in the morning until I, worryingly said: I'm gonna check on Giulia. She hasn't been answering for some time.
- Hold on let me come with you - Sarah insisted. - Alright. Bring something sharp. I don't think we're gonna need it, but just in case, do bring one. - Alright - Sarah said, as she grabbed some scissors. - Let's go then. - I replied as we ventured through the corridor all the way to Giulia's room. Not to be surprised, the door was forced open. Seeing that, I saw Giulia with her throat swelling. - Give me the scissors Sarah! - I ordered, she gave me the scissors. After that I punctured her throat to give an airway to her lungs. - That was close. A few more seconds and she'd die due to suffocation. - She's okay, yes. But how the hell did you know what to do? - Sarah asked curiously. - I used the same technique to save Lorenzo when I was a member of CN. - Oh. That's good to know. - Anyway, we should probably lay her on the bed. I'll grab her by the shoulders, you grab her by the legs - Alright - She said nervously. We then grabbed Giulia and carried her over to her bed. A few hours later, her neck stopped being swollen. As we saw that she started breathing normally again, we patched up the wound with a sterile dressing and we waited till she hopefully woke up. After some time, she finally woke up. W.. What happened? - Giulia asked confused. - Your neck was swollen and you were laying on the ground. If not for our quick reaction, you'd be dead by now. - Oh well, that's good to know. Thanks I guess. - No problem. We also saw that the door was forcefully open. Did someone attack you? - I don't... I don't really remember. - That's okay. Maybe Lorenzo will know who might've attacked. - Maybe. Oh, by the way, do you have any painkillers? My head hurts like it was driven by 50 elephants. - Sure. Here you go. And here's yerba to wake you up - Thanks. - She replied accepting his tea, that she used to take the painkillers. So, Ronin. I've heard rumours that you want to be voted as a new president of NUSA.
- That's right. I already signed in. - Okay, let's theoretically say you win. How can we know that you'd fulfill your promises? - Because I will. I'm not like those corrupted politicians who'd get elected but don't make their promises come true. - Well, if you do, you have my vote. - Thanks Giulia. Alrighty. The first election is tomorrow so make sure to vote on me. - We will.
Next day, first election.

Mr. Latchford (Ronin gave a fake name on purpose) if you win, what do you plan to do? Do you plan to make NUSA better for their people and future generations?
- Well, unlike my rival here, I plan to actually fulfil my promises. I can tell you all one thing. If you vote for me, I promise to fulfill all my promises, so help me God.
As expected, I won. The first few weeks were hard in keeping those promises, but I managed to do all of them. Now all that is left is a meeting with Yorinobu and his sister, Hanako.

A few days later, Arasaka tower.
So, you came to take over night city again? Like we've told you. We won't give it back. In fact, we might even fight for it. - Yorinobu said as soon as we sat down. Hanako was there sitting beside him. - Nothing of that sort. - Then what are you here for - he asked. - Look, I know our relationship was cold over the years. It even caused a literal war with you. But today, I'm here to negotiate. And I have no interest in taking Night City for the NUSA, just like my predecessor, Rosalind Myers had.

Yorinobu's surprise was quickly turning into annoyance, as he was confused on why Ronin, a former CN member and millionaire netrunner, decided come to Arasaka and negotiate. However, he still knew that he would have to tread carefully due to Ronin's new position as president of the NUSA.
- And why would you be here to negotiate with us, instead of anyone else? - he asked wondering.

Because I've seen your influence on this City. Of how influenced you are. Besides, if you don't like my ideas, maybe your sister will. - Ronin replied calmly, yet diplomatically.