I can fix her

A lot has happened through those two years. Victor got buyed out by a corpo. Luckily I asked him to train me in his fixer ways before he got bought. He taught me through those years. Thanks to him, I don't have to spend my money on fixers around town. Of course, it's a nice side job for me. Of course I keep it a secret and only my associates know about it. If the public knew about it, it would be all over Victor again. Overall it's been great. After our last job, we decided to settle down. We occasionally do some contracts for Rogue as a favour, but we don't necessarily do it for money anymore. We do it just for fun to keep ourselves satisfied.
Oh? V's calling. Gotta take it.
Hey V, what's up? Jeez... Who beat you up like that?
Some punks beat me up. I would've fought back, but NUSA fried my neurolinks and I lost access to all of my upgrades. - V replied.
Damn. Here, come swing by my place if you have time.
Hold up... You say that you know how to fix it? - V says shocked. Even if Victor didn't  do it? - she adds.
Victor couldn't do it. He could, but if he did he would get fired from his own work. That's why he told you he can't fix you. Besides, corpo tech has a system where it blocks illegal actions, so he would've had to overwrite his own machine in order to do it. And this could land him in prison. Or even worse, on a most wanted list.

V: Huh. I always thought Tyger Claws were all bark and no bite. I've been wrong before, and I know I can't always rely on my augments. But now I really have to start investing in some training too... thanks, Victor.

V hears a loud crash from the other side of the call.

V: Um, what was that?
V comes back to the clinic to check on Victor
V: Holy shit... Ronin, get over here, asap.

R: Sure, I'll gather my crew and I'll meet you there.

Victor doesn't answer, but V tries to keep him alive for now.

V manages to stabilize Victor in the meantime. Victor slowly awakens, looking up at V, confused.

Victor: Huh... V? What happened? My head is spinning. And my eyes...

Victor looks around the room, noticing the destruction that's taken place. He puts two-and-two together.

Victor: Tyger Claws...

V and Victor both stand up, ready to give the Tyger Claws a piece of their mind...

V: Looks like that client of yours was one of them.

Victor: Looks like it. Well, it looks like I'd have to search for a new place to set my workshop in. Ain't that a bitch.

V: We're not letting this go unpunished. This is an act of war as far as I'm concerned. We should take this straight to Arasaka and have them give us a chance to retaliate.

Victor: Hell yes. We'll wipe them out. I'll look at a couple of options for a new workshop while we're working on this. It'd be a nice change of scenery. And hey, if this works out, at least we'll get a little more pocket change out of it.

V: Well, and we could finally have that drink I promised ya.

Victor: Hell yes. The day we get back at the Tyger Claws is the day we finally crack open that bottle I've been holding onto all this time.

V: Sounds good to me. Let's wipe 'em out and get back at them for what they did to you.

At this point, V and Victor have gathered up their gear. They're ready to take on some Tyger Claws...

Oh hey V. I see that you have managed to put him back on his feet. What happened? - Ronin asks while going in with his crew.

(V and Victor explain the situation to Ronin and his crew.)