A protection Job part 1

After hearing the news of Lucius Wheeler's re-election You decide  pull out your com-link and send an anonymous message to Governor Lucius Wheeler.  I have a proposal you might be interested to hear.  you write. Let's meet up and discuss it over lunch tomorrow. You press send and you proceed to send the message. The next day, you meet up with Governor Wheeler for lunch at a nearby diner. He's waiting for you and greets you with a smile.  I got your message. You have something to propose? he asks. 

so... I've heard you wanted to re-elect - Ronin said with a calm voice.

That's right. -Governor Wheeler says with a grin. - I'm up for reelection soon, and I could use a little help getting those votes. - He takes a sip of his water and continues. -So, what's your proposal? I'm listening.

You see, after your last election, not everyone was happy with you being the governor. Now that you want to re-elect you'd need protection, considering that some people might already be planning a hit on you.

Wheeler nods slowly as you speak.  I know there's people who weren't happy with me winning the last election, and it's possible that they've already considered or even planned something. You think you can provide sufficient protection in order to ensure my safety leading up to the election? - he asks. - I do - Wheeler nods again, seemingly satisfied with your response. Very well, -he says. I have a team of top-notch mercs who will serve as your protection detail throughout the election cycle. If anything arises, they will come to you quickly. I'll pay you your fee once the election's over.
You nod in understanding as Governor Wheeler agrees to hire your mercs as his protection detail for the upcoming election. He informs you that he'll pay you your fee once the election is over. Now, it's time to assemble your team.
Ronin asks when Governor Wheeler plans to give his first speech.  My first speech will be on the evening of September 18th, - Wheeler replies.  It'll be a small rally, but it'll be important for the voters to hear my message first-hand.
Ronin checks his com-link, where he sees that the current date is September 7th.

so, we have 11 days to get ready. Got any propositions of who i can hire to help?

Ronin thinks for a moment. Well - he says. - There's a former NUSA army ranger named Morgan Blackhand. He's been doing bodyguard work for the upper crust in Night City for years, and he has a team of top-notch mercs that can serve as your protection detail. I believe he's on the west side of the city right now if you want to reach out to him.

NUSA? Care to elaborate with that? - Ronin said while being more interested in it.

Governor Wheeler asks - NUSA...? You mean the New United States of America, which was formed after the Great War? Yes, I'm familiar with it. What of it?

Huh. I've must have never heard of it. In which year was it formed?

Governor Lucius Wheeler replies - The New United States of America was actually founded in 2069, and it was established as a confederation of countries to maintain order and stability after the Great War. There was immense chaos and destruction throughout the world, and the NUSA was formed as a way to restore some semblance of peace. The NUSA is a major power in the world, and it's a member of the Unitas Alliance.

So that's why I've never heard of it. - Ronin replies as his anwser was fullfilled.

 Yes, that's correct. - Governor Lucius Wheeler replies. - The NUSA is a powerful entity in the world, and it's a member of the Unitas Alliance. It's not surprising that you haven't heard of it, as the NUSA is not as prevalent in the news in Night City as the corporations, street gangs, and other local matters. However, the NUSA is still a major power in the world, and its influence extends far beyond its borders.Any other recommendations? - Ronin asks.