Best. Night. Ever.

Next day, at their villa

Hey, Sarah - Ronin said whilst they were eating their breakfast together.
Yeah, what is it? - Sarah replied, still eating her breakfast. - Well, since we took a day off today, I was thinking... Would you want to go with me to a party? - Ronin asked as he was looking at her beautiful face.
Ooh, is this a date? - Sarah replied, clearly interested. - Well, consider me in then,honey. - Oh, well, I was thinking you were going to refuse - Ronin said. Sarah then smirked at him saying: Why would I refuse? Being pregnant doesn't exclude me from having fun, now does it? - Well, I mean it doesn't... But still, you should be careful of what you eat and drink there. I doubt that we want our future kid to be an alcoholic, don't we? - Ronin replied as he looked back at Sarah. Of course not, sweetheart. Trust me, I try my best to keep our kid away from all sorts of alcohol and drugs. You don't have to worry about me. Anyway, where is that party you were talking about? - Sarah asked after a while, nearly finishing her breakfast. - Black Sapphire, Dogtown. - He replied. - Dogtown? Isn't that the city that that bald guy used to rule after he disobeyed the government? - Yeah. Kurt Hansen. The guy ruled it for years, until his ego got over him and our close friend, V killed him in a fight. After that, a new ruler was chosen. In the begging, it was supposed to be the guy named Berett, but turns out, he had a deal with arasaka that would mean the corpos having the entire city for them. After some convincing from the mercenary from Cuba, he backed off, leading to a man named Jago to take his place in the end. Today is the second anniversary of his ruling and he's organising a party in the Black Sapphire. Of course, without a proper invite, we won't enter the party. Luckily for us, I've made some calls, and met some people and got us an invite. - Ronin said, as he basically summarised Dogtown's story so far. - So, are you still in? - Ronin asked as he looked at Sarah, sitting with an empty plate. Sarah, wondered for a while, after which she said. Well, considering what you've already told me, you just convinced me more to attend this party. When is it happening? - Sarah asked. - Tonight, 8:30pm. We still have few hours left, so if you have something you need to do around the house, you better do it now. - Ronin exclaimed.
Okay then, see you in the evening, honey! - Sarah said as she walked up the stairs to their bedroom. - Yeah. See ya. - Ronin replied as he cleaned up the table and proceeded with his own things.

Later that same day, 8:15 pm.

Ronin, and Sarah are now getting ready to head to the Black Sapphire. They've taken time to prepare themselves for the party. Everything seems to be going well as they get out of the house and head for the vehicle. The clock is slowly creeping towards 8:30pm and they're beginning to get closer to their destination.

There we are. - Ronin said, as they were approaching the Black Sapphire. Ronin then exited the limousine and opened Sarah's door saying: Shall this lady grab her husband's hand and allow him to walk together with her to the party? - Ronin asked in an elegant way. Sarah smiled saying - Well, of course sir - she then lifted her right arm up allowing Ronin to grab her and walk with her to the party.

Your invitations, please - The waiter said. - Of course, sir - Ronin said as he handed the invitations to the waiter.
Let's see... Mrs. Sarah Wrightwood and Mr. Felix Hawthorn. Seems right. You may now head to the elevator which is directly in front of you and head to the 69th floor. Oh, and on behalf of the Black Sapphire's service, we wish you a pleasant evening. - The waiter replied as he handed back the marked invitations back to Ronin.
Well then, Shall we go, m'lady? - Ronin said as he offered his hand to Sarah. - Yes, we shall. - She said with a smile as she grabbed his hand and they walked together to the elevator.

As They took the elevator  to the 69th floor, they were looking at the views through the windows in the elevator. The building was well lit up and well decorated, showing luxury and sophistication all around. It seemed like one would expect from a place holding a party like this one. As they went up, Ronin and Sarah were having a small conversation.