A pleasant surprise.

As Ronin gets his team ready he suddenly gets an urgent call from Rogue.
Rogue: Get over here! I'm trapped and barely holding myself. I've been ambushed! Come here as quick as you can!
Ronin: Sure thing, we'll be there in five minutes

Ronin hangs up the phone, after which he turns to his team

Sarah, Lucy, you're going with me. Alt, you stay with Victor and keep the house safe. Everything clear? - Ronin says, expecting an answer.

Sarah and Lucy give a short nod before heading off with Ronin. Victor and Alt are left at the house to keep watch over it as requested.

Ronin and his team of two now get ready to go to Rogue's location. They head over to their car, Sarah and Lucy getting in the back and Ronin driving. Rogue's location isn't too far, but it's not going to be an easy job either.

As they arrive at her place, they notice tigerclaws shooting around like a bunch of maniacs. They then regroup with Rogue and plan out how to get out of this situation alive and well.

Rogue sneaks up on one of the Tyger Claws and quickly dispatches them before anyone notices. In the chaos, the other Tyger Claws have not noticed Rogue either.

Sarah, in the meantime, has already started firing at the Tyger Claws, taking cover behind a wall. Lucy is also covering in her own way.

Rogue looks at Ronin and gives a simple signal to engage and help in the battle.

Well, I guess it's my turn now - Ronin says as he puts on his earphones playing time in a bottle by Jim Croce. He then activates his sandevistan slowing time so much, that it seems like he completely stopped it. He takes out his red bladed katana and starts to slice the  tigerclaws one by one.

The TigerClaws are still caught off guard, but they don't have this kind of cyberware to fight back against their own. They're easily dispatched of.

After finishing off the last Tiger Claw, Ronin returns to normal time speed and looks around him. Most of the area has been cleared of Tiger Claws. Rogue smiles and gives you a thumbs up. Sarah and Lucy have also taken down a few Tyger Claws themselves.

Well, that was quite impressive. - Sarah says to Ronin. Thanks - he replied. But we're not quite done yet. - he adds while looting the bodies. He looks for a while and he picks up a note from one of them that says: " I don't care how or when you'll take her out. But it must be done ASAP. That bitch has crossed my ways way too many time. The reward will be wort your time." Unfortunately for Ronin he couldn't see who wrote it, because a piece of the note was covered in blood. Huh. Doesn't seem like it was someone from the Tiger claws. - Ronin says. It ain't Voodoo boys either - Sarah adds. It must've been someone from the outside. But who? - Sarah says wondering. - I don't know, but first, we must know why the TigerClaws would attack Rogue in the first place. - Ronin says as he hides the note in his jacket and walks up to Rogue with Sarah.

Ronin and Sarah approach Rogue. The two of them begin to discuss the possible motives behind the Tiger Claws attacking Rogue.

Hey Ronin, that note you found, could you show it to me? - Rogue asks as she looks at Ronin whilst pouring everyone a glass of red wine. Sure. We didn't conclude anything on it, so maybe you'd be able to help... - Ronin says handing her the note.

She looks at the note, after which she smiles saying: Ha! I guess you still haven't got enough after I had beat you back in 2072. Well, you failed. - Who failed? What are you talking about? - Ronin says confused. Mickey "Break" Bredski.