Perfect Murder

Ronin wakes up the next morning and goes to prepare a breakfast before they go for hunting.

Some time later, Alt woke up slowly with a slight feeling of drowsiness still present in her mind. She stretched and yawned as she slowly sat up in her bed. She yawned again after a few seconds and then realized that she was a bit hungry.
She got up and walked over to the dresser that had the food supplies in it. She took out some cereal and poured it into a bowl. As she poured the milk into the bowl, the sound of the door opening caught her attention.Alt: ...Ronin? Are you up yet?

I've been up since half an hour - he replies. I am now doing a breakfast for everyone.

Alt: ...Oh, I see. And what exactly are you making? - She looks over at Ronin and waits to see what he'll say in return.

Something tasty. - he replies.

Alt: ...Okay? You're being kind of vague. You wouldn't happen to be making any of those fancy donuts, right? -She says jokingly.

What donuts? - he says with a smirk.

Alt: ...You know, those fried things, donuts? Sweet, sugar-covered, delicious donuts?She says in a dramatic, over-the-top sort of manner as she stares at Ronin.

you mean... Deep fried onion rings? - he says now being confused.

Alt: ...Wait, you've never had donuts before? How is that even possible?... Well, nevermind. Just tell me, what's for breakfast? - She's still trying to be dramatic, over the top with her responses.

I wish I knew. - he says

Alt: ...Wait, what do you mean 'you wish you knew'? You're saying that you don't even know what you're making?

Ronin looks at Alt letting out a smirk and then he gets back to cooking. 

Sarah, and Lucy all woke up and made it to the table at some point during the morning, ready to eat whatever it was that Ronin made for breakfast.

Alt: ..So what is it?She said this with a puzzled look on her face, clearly not exactly sure what to expect. Sarah and Lucy seemed a little confused as well.Lucy: ...What is it, Ronin?Sarah: ...We're waiting... What's for breakfast?

Ratatoullie for everyone and omeletes to it. If you're looking for snacks, I've also made some macaroons - he replies as he lays the food on their plates.

Alt: ...Huh, I've never had ratatouille before, nor omelettes... I mean, I've seen them on the internet but I've never actually eaten them.She takes a spoon and starts making her plate.Sarah: ...A new culinary experience it is! Gotta try it before you can judge it.Lucy: ...Ooh, macaroons? That sounds delicious!Lucy immediately goes and grabs a few macaroons.Alt: ...Can i get some too? 

Sure, why not - he says with a smirk 

Alt smiles and takes a couple macaroons for herself.Alt: ...Thanks, Ronin.Alt looks down as she starts to eat the ratatouille and omelette.Sarah: ...What do you think?Alt: ...It's not bad. In fact, it's pretty good.Alt takes a few more bites of her food with a satisfied expression on her face.Alt: ...I think I actually really like this.

Well, I tried my best. - he says.

Alt: ...You did just fine, Ronin.Sarah: ...Better than fine, I think. This is some of the best food I've ever had!Lucy: ...I gotta say, these macaroons are delicious.They all continue to eat and enjoy the food that Ronin made for them.