A Mansion Job

Rogue now arrives at Jefferson's bar, now heading towards her booth, which is always reserved just for her.Rogue sits down at her booth and takes a deep breath, now waiting for her fixer to arrive... Jefferson finally arrives, a smile on his face as he enters the bar. He now makes his way to Rogue's booth, now saying: Hey Rogue... nice to see you... I'm guessing you've read your commlink? Rogue now nods and responds: Yup... I know why you wanted to meet up now... I'll have to hear the rest of the job, but this is definitely promising... Jefferson now sits down, now saying: Right... so you did read through the message already... so you already got an idea of what kind of job I'm offering you... But now, of course, I have to explain the job to you in detail... Well... a while ago a rich guy named David Marra decided that he wanted to build a mansion on the edge of Japantown... and now... he finished construction recently and wants to hold a party, inviting all of his friends, family and associates to celebrate... Well... now... this mansion is gonna be quite fancy... and apparently some of the guests are gonna be big time and wealthy people like the Arasakas, Militech and a few other corporations... Now you got me interested. What's the payout - she says expecting an answer. Jefferson now takes a sip from his drink, now saying with a smile: The payout is gonna be real good... the guy is offering a mil eddies, just to provide security for those coming to the party, in case something goes wrong...Jefferson now continues: And the guy is also offering five times the amount of the gig to steal a valuable item in the mansion, which the client wants no one else to see if stolen... especially the mansion's owner... Sure, I'll gather my crew and we'll get going. - she says. Jefferson now takes another sip from his drink, now saying: Great... let me send you a holo of the exact mansion you're gonna have the steal the item from... also, you're probably gonna need equipment and possibly transportation, so I'll send you those as well... also, I can provide extra details at the meeting... Jefferson now continues: Now... this is gonna be challenging... so don't expect it to be a walk in the park... Sure - she replies. Jefferson now sends the plans and the details to Rogue in her commlink. Alright... that's it... you know what you need to do.. now get to work...  A few hours later Ronin gets a message from Rogue saying 'we need to meet up. I got another gig up for ya' Another gig? - Ronin responds, now sounding surprised. Well alright... let's get the team together and we'll go see Rogue to discuss it... A few hours later, Ronin now enters Jefferson's bar, now trying to find Rogue among the crowd. The bar is now filled to the brim with people, the atmosphere being all lively and upbeat. People are drinking and talking to one another, sharing laughs and stories of the previous jobs they just did.The bar is filled with loud voices and laughter, now making it more difficult for Ronin to find Rogue. After a while, he finally sees Rogue sitting alone in one of the booths in the corner. She is now looking a little anxious. She is now looking at the commlink in her hands, now checking it every few minutes. She has been waiting there for a while. Ronin then walks over towards Rogue's booth, now saying:Rogue? What's up? You said that you needed us to help you with another gig... Rogue now looks up at Ronin, now replying: Yeah... seems like I got into trouble this time... Jefferson said that some fixer's after me right now, said the gig is quite dangerous and it involves the Arasakas...Rogue now pauses for a moment, now thinking about the situation she is in. I like danger - he replies. Rogue now replies, with a slight smirk. Well... I'm glad to hear that you enjoy danger... because we are gonna need you in order to survive this gig...Rogue then pauses again for a moment, now replying: Oh... I forgot to say... turns out there's another team coming for this gig as well... What kind of team? - he asks. Rogue now pauses for a moment, now replying: A team of highly capable mercs... the fixer didn't mention exactly who, but they are a ruthless team who are known to leave no survivors of their gig... Well, I can work with that in case we get detected - he says. Rogue now replies: Well... I guess that's good to hear... She then pauses for a moment, now saying: Hey... I have to warn you... this gig requires us to be in a very sensitive location... Rogue now replies: Well... it involves the Arasaka estate in Pacifica... one of the most heavily guarded areas in Night City... the gig is basically stealing an item from there...  Well... Depends on how much is it guarded. If highly; better to sneak, if lowly; better to kill them all. Rogue now pauses for a moment, now replying: If I have to guess, the estate's gonna have top-notch security... but that might be a slight exaggeration on Jefferson's part too... we can't really tell right now... I'll think of something. Anyway, where does the job start? - he asks. Rogue now reads the commlink on her table, now replying: The gig is gonna start in Watson... according to the message from Jefferson, we're gonna have to meet at an abandoned warehouse... that's all the information I got for now... Well then... Tell the guys we'll meet today at 9pm in the warehouse - he says. Rogue nods, now replying: Alright... I'll message the team and tell them... Rogue now sends a group message to the rest of the group, letting them know the gig details and the meeting time. Rogue now pauses for a moment, now replying: Well... I think that's everything... I'm not aware of any extra details right now... Jefferson might have given me information later... he's gonna be there at the meeting... but yeah... we should all get ready for the gig... Well, meet you in 5 hours i guess - he says as he leaves the bar. Rogue nods, now replying: See ya then...She now continues to sit and read the message that Jefferson sent to her, getting ready for the next step of this new gig of hers...