4. 𝐀𝐥𝐦𝐢𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐢𝐤𝐤𝐚𝐡

After facing many difficulties in finding a suitable alliance for Almir, finally everyone agreed on a girl, Zahra, who happened to be the daughter of a business friend. Almir reluctantly accepted this choice, she knew his family and seemed like a good fit. However, he didn't feel any excitement or strong emotions about it.

The date for their nikkah, was set earlier than expected because Almir was planning to go to America for a few years to take care of their business there before bringing his new wife.

On the day of the nikkah, the Malik household was bustling with activity. Relatives and cousins were running around, working hard to make everything perfect. The women of the Malik's were giving instructions to the servants and making sure everything was just right.

Almir came downstairs, but the chaos in the house overwhelmed him. He went back to his room, feeling a strange sensation inside. Since he couldn't go to the office, he decided to distract himself by opening his laptop.

While he was engrossed in work, his best friend Ali came into his room.

"Hey, it's your wedding day, dulhay raja" Ali said, trying to cheer him up as he sat on the bed in front of Almir.

"Hi" Almir replied in his usual tone, not looking up from laptop.

"Don't be so grumpy, your bride might run away" Ali teased.

Almir just hummed in response, not wanting to talk much on this.

"Put the laptop away and let's go with me" Ali suggested, taking the laptop from Almir and leading him out of the room.

"Where to!"  Zoniya, Almir's sister, asked as she saw Ali and Almir in the hallway, thinking might they leaving for office knowing his brother nature.

"We're going for a picnic. Want to join?" Ali sarcastically asked. They both can't stand at one place without fighting even for a second

Zoniya gave Ali a disapproving look.
"You keep quiet"

"You started" All pointed a finger towards her.

"Enough arguing, you two. Behave, or I"ll use my ways" Almir warned, looking sternly at them.

"You girl. We both are going outside for BOYS THING. Take care of auntie. We will be back soon and you, bhai tujhe dosti ka wasta hai chup kar k chal"
Ali said to Zoniya first and then looked at Almir. Holding his hand again, they left house.

Meanwhile, Zoniya was curious about this "boys' thing" and decided to go to Ayla's room to find out more.

As the car pulled out of the gate, the paparazzi stationed outside Malik's house to get updates of wedding, got alerted and within a second news was on fire
"Billionaire Almir Hammad Malik and his friend leaving Malik Residence just hours before the wedding, without security."

They managed to exit the gate and hit the road, but Almir was seething with anger, partly due to the paparazzi and the continuescalls from his family.

"Handle this situation, Ali. I have no idea where you're taking me" Almir snapped.

"Don't worry, Auntie. You know how the media is. I'm taking him to a salon. We'll be back in an hour" Ali calmly replied, answering Almir's mother's call.

Almir couldn't contain his frustration.
"I don't want to go to a salon.Turn the car around and take me back home"

"Firstly, I know you are not going to tell me what's bothering you. For now, just go with the flow. Secondly please mujhe feel anay dou that my friend is getting married." Ali said, parking the car outside the salon. Almir sighed.

Meanwhile in Malik House, Zoniya entered in Ayla's room where she was laying on bed, scrolling through phone and their phupho's daughter Fatima also with her.

"Girlssss, you both are here aur duniya mein hangama chal raha" She said dramatically.

Both girls rolled their eyes listening to her.

"That's why we sent you. To keep us updated" Fatima said

Zoniya made face but started to tell what's happening outside.

"We know about this but it's usual thing now" Fatima said showing her phone.

"Hey why you are quiet missy!" Zoniya asked Ayla, who was listening both of them while scrolling through phone.

"There's nothing to talk in this" She replied. They both shrugged knowing she hates such things.

Saad and Ali entered in Almir's room. He was Infront of mirror, wearing off-white kurta pajama. Which was hugging him perfectly, hair gelled up, clean-shaved.

"Glow check karo Bhai par. Saloon ka faida dekh" Ali said. Almir raised his eyebrow asking 'like really'. Because in saloon Almir only had his hair cut and stopped Ali for doing any further experiment on him.

"Bhai at least smile today" Saad said. He passed a smile and moved outside room with them.

As he reached downstairs he sat on the sofa for rituals before leaving the house.
His mother, grandmother, phupho, Chachi, everyone came to give him blessings. Man of Maliks were also standing beside him.

During this suddenly he looked upwards he felt like his heart skipped a beat. Ayla standing with Zoniya and Fatima, laughing with them in a honey bird blue dress. She was wearing a long frock, a border embroidered paired with cigarette pants and an organza dupatta. She tied her hair in a bun, light makeup with earrings.

Because of loud voices, he came back to reality. He was unable to understand his feelings. Doing rasams they all moved towards the venue.

................

Don't forget to Vote and comment specially 'silent readers'. Your one vote would means a lot to me. So (if you liking this story) click start icon⭐

Enjoy Reading