11. 𝐆𝐢𝐟𝐭

It was the next day, and Ayla returned home from the hospital around 9 PM. The Malik family, along with Ali, was gathered in the lounge, awaiting her arrival.

As Ayla entered the room, her mother rose from the sofa, greeting her, "We were waiting for you, beta. Go freshen up."

Curious, Ayla asked Ali, before going towards her room."When did you arrive?"

"In the morning. I came here today for a very important reason" Ali said with a mischievous smile, leaving Ayla intrigued. She suspected it might be related to Almir.

"What is it?" she inquired, raising an eyebrow.

"After dinner" Ali replied with a teasing glint in his eye, adding to Ayla's frustration. It seemed everyone was making her angry recently.

After dinner, the family gathered again, some opting for tea and others for green tea. Ali signaled Ayla to step outside, and with Zoniya preoccupied in her room, Ayla seized the opportunity otherwise she gonna ask so many questions.

"Tell me, Ali Bhai. What happened? Is Almir okay?" Ayla asked, her mind racing with concerns. She wondered if there something happened that Almir didn't talked.

"He's love with you" Ali muttered softly, although Ayla didn't catch the comment.

"Wait for two minutes. I'll be right back" Ali said as he hurried towards the parking area, leaving Ayla even more curious and perplexed.

When Ali returned, he had two shopping bags in his hands, two from Chanel, along with another bag. Ayla raised her eyebrow in puzzlement.

"Here you go, my dear bhabhi. Your husband sent these and gave strict instructions not to open them in front of anyone" Ali declared, handing over the bags to Ayla. In a state of shock, she accepted the bags from him.

"Bhabhi, what's wrong?" Ali inquired, concerned by her stillness.

She shook her head in response, whispering a quiet thank you, unable to contain her curiosity.

"Why are you calling me 'bhabhi'?" Ayla asked. It sounded so strange.

"Credit goes to your husband I am not married yet and not want to die this early . Besides, I only have one best friend" Ali replied with a grin.

Flashback:

Ali had been preparing to leave for Pakistan. At the breakfast table, Almir handed him the shopping bags.

"Wow, you got these for me. You're amazing. Nikkah pehlay Karwa lena chahye thah, Ayla ka Kafi acha asar ho raha hai" Ali said dramatically, pretending to wipe away fake tears.