6. 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

Ayla, accompanied by Zoniya and Fatima, returned to Malik's house. At that moment, it wasn't appropriate for her to stay there.

Upon entering her room, Ayla immediately went to the bathroom. She removed her dress and threw it aside. Standing beneath the shower, she tried to wash away all the touches and uncertainty. Tears rolled down her cheeks as many thoughts across her mind.

What if something more happened? What if Almir wasn't on time?
What was happening there?
Was nikkah happening?
or had any argument occured because of her?

Ayla was aware that everyone trusted her, but she was unwilling to tarnish Malik's image, especially because of her.

After showering, she draped herself in a bathrobe and left the bathroom. Inside the room, Zoniya was pacing anxiously, while Fatima sat on the bed, looking worried.

"Zoni knock on the door" Fatima suggested as it's been a while Ayla was inside. Zoniya nodded, about to knock on the bathroom door when door opened and Ayla came out. Ayla managed to offer a faint smile to reassure them that she was okay. She then changed in her closet and sat on the bed.

Fatima handed her a glass of water. Ayla took a few sips and returned the glass to her.

"Zoni I..." Ayla began, but tears welled up, making it hard to speak.

"We all trust you, Aylo" Zoniya said, hugging her and gently stroking her hair.

"Don't worry. We're all here for you" Fatima added, squeezing her hand to provide reassurance.

"But.." Before Ayla could elaborate on her feelings, a maid knocked on the door and informed them that the family had arrived downstairs and Bi Jan calling them. Zoniya nodded and said they would join the family shortly.

Ayla looked at both of them, her heart racing with many thoughts and uncertainties.

"Don't overthink" Zoniya reassured her.

As Ayla descended the stairs, the entire family was gathered there. When Almir saw her, his heart ached, seeing her swollen nose and red, teary eyes. He wanted to talk to her, to tell her not to worry.

Ayla approached Bi Jan and hugged her.

"Sab theek hai Meri jan. Almir waqt par a gya shukar karein" Bi Jan consoled her. Ayla's mother sat beside her, patting her hair and wiping away her own tears.

(Everything is fine Meri Jan. Be thankful Almir came on time)

"But their Nilkah!"Ayla said, wiping her tears with the back of her hand, and Almir clenched his fists, seeing her cry.

"Aj hi Hoga magar...." Bi Jan announced, leaving everyone confused except Almir. Bi Jan looked at him. He smiled, giving his approval.

(It will happen today but...)

"I want Almir to marry Ayla today" she said. This revelation left everyone, gasping in surprise.

Earlier, during the journey back home, Bi Jan had spoken with Almir. She had never considered it before, but seeing them together had planted the idea in her mind. And what people said today. However, her priority was her children's happiness, so she consulted Almir first.

"Har kaam mein Khuda ki marzi hoti hai aur Jo aj hua shayid khuch behtari ho iss mein. Aur rishtay asmano par bantay hai. Ye inn dono ki qismat mein Likha hua thah" she said.

(In every matter, it's God's will, and perhaps what happened today is for the best. Relationships are destined in the heavens. This must be written in their fate)

Nobody objected when their mother spoke, but it was indeed a shock because no one had thought about this before. Everyone nodded in agreement. Ayla's parents smiled, thinking about their daughter's future, while Almir's parents also beamed, imagining Ayla as their son's bride.

"Ap batao? Koi masla hamaray faislay sy!"
Ayla's grandmother asked.

(You say? Any issues with our decision?)

Ayla tried to speak but couldn't find the words. The thought of her and Almir... how?

"Your decision means everything to us" Almir's father said. Means there's no pressure on her. Whether to say yes or no.

Faiq Malik, Ayla's father, had tears in his eyes. So much had happened today, and so much was about to happen in his daughter's life.

Ayla glanced at her parents, her phupho, Almir's parents, Zoniya, Fatima, and Saad. Everyone blinked their eyes, conveying their message, We are with you.

Bi Jan looked at Almir, who blinked his eyes. She nodded and said to Ayla
"You can take your time"

Ayla glanced at Almir, took a deep breath, and held Bi Jan's hand, saying, "You've always made the best decisions for us. I'm happy with whatever you choose."

With these words, everyone had teary eyes and a slight smile, and Almir... he felt as if he had finally found peace that had eluded him for the past few days.

With this announcement, Bi Jan instructed girls to take her to room. She need rest till then.
There was news to be shared with the guests in the outhouse, and perhaps the Nikkah ceremony was about to take place. As for the media, Ali was somehow handling it.

............

Target: 100 Votes

We crossed 500 votes on this story🌸
Don't forget to vote (if you liking the story)