5. 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 & 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭

Malik's had arrived at a highly secure and concealed venue due to security concerns, and the decision was made not to reveal any pictures or the bride's identity for a few months. The bride's family warmly welcomed them, with only close family members and a few relatives present.

Almir took a seat on a lightly decorated sofa, surrounded by men in their respective chairs, along with the Qazi, filling nikkah form and discussing formalities. As the nikkah was about to begin in a few minutes, Almir suddenly felt suffocated and excused himself. Ali followed, but he sent him back, saying, "I'll be back after having a cigarette. I badly need it."

As he walked down the corridor, he heard some unsettling sounds. Initially, he ignored them and continued outside, but then he heard a scream. He followed the sound and came across a scene, which made his blood boil. A boy was holding Ayla's hair and covering her mouth with his hand.

Without any second thought and further delay, he confronted the boy from back,  anger boiling inside him.

"How dare you touch her?" He punched the boy in the face, grabbed him by the neck, and swiftly called his security guard, who appeared within seconds.

"Take him away. I'll deal with him later" Almir instructed, delivering another punch before handing that fucker to guards.

Turning to Ayla, who was sitting in a corner in tears, Almir's heart ached to see her in such a state. Her shirt was torn, lipstick smeared, and hair disheveled. Many emotions he felt inside ; anger, heart ache. And more which he himself was unaware of.

He comforted her saying,
"Ayla, look at me, everything is fine now. He's gone." She hugged him tightly, and he gently stroked her hair, trying to soothe her and assure her of her safety. Her tears pained him deeply.

Just as he was about to call his mother for help, because at his moment only ladies can comfort her fully, two ladies arrived, shouting,

"What's going on here?" They noticed Almir, the groom with a girl, and began to assume the worst.

'Dulha hai ye'
'Kisi aur larki k sath'

Listening them, Ayla cried more and Almir fisted his palms in anger.

One of lady went from there and in a second bride's family and Malik's came over. They were still in same position and seeing them people who came over there assuming more things.

Almir helped Ayla to stand, making sure to wrap her dupatta around her and looked towards his family, nodding his head in No. Telling them it's a lie. His father blinked his eyes, trusting his children.

"Ye sab Kiya hai Malik sahab?" Bride's father said in anger.

Almir signaled his sister, Zoniya, to take Ayla from here and she, along with Fatima, led her away.

"We trust our children. You cant accuse without listening them" Ayla's father expressed his trust in their children.

Almir came near his and Ayla's parents and told them what happened, leaving them astonished and in full of rage. Meanwhile, Bi Jan, with help of  Saad, also came there after getting know about what's happening there.

"Everyone saw. Ghar mein rishta thah phir dosron ki betiyon k sath kuen khelna! " the bride's mother remarked.

"Agar koi ap ki beti k baray mein bolay!" their grandmother questioned.

"Hamarai beti aesi nahi hai" the bride's mother responded angrily.

"Every daughter deserves respect. We shouldn't rush to judgment based on listening thurs person" Almir's father asserted, trying to maintain his composure.

"Let's go home" Bi jan said, and her tone left no room for further discussion.

"You can't just walk away from this" Zahra, the bride, said entering inside.

"We can't support those who doubt us and lack respect for others' daughters" Bi Jan stated firmly. She knew this would affect the bride, but she couldn't sacrifice her children's and family's future.

"Kiya maloom uss larki ny jan kar Kiya ho!"  Zahra's accusation was the last straw for Malik's. Listening this unconsciously Almir raised his hand to slap her but restrained himself. He left from there with his grandmother, knowing that if he stayed any longer, everyone would witness his worst side. And in a second Maliks left the venue without bride.

..............

Humble request to those who read and liking my story, kindly vote. This helps me alot🤍