Chapter One : The Triangle Hero.

(First off, I want to say Thank you to all who read this book. Second of All, this is where I can put stories of scrapped Y/N's and see if you guys like them. And if you do I may either create a new story or continue it on this book.)

Now, Let's get started on one of my favorites.

___________________________
Part One : The Magician.

(Y/N)

Gongs sounded as the last solider dropped to the ground, your own blood leaked from your stomach. As a dagger perturbed from your abdomen, you coughed up a small amount of blood, stumbling to your smithing table you looked the menu. Looking for a healing potion that was in storage, but when you tried to spawn it in the sigil began to spin, it's pink light illuminating the area. But it died out, leaving no potion in its place.

Sighing more blood filled up your mouth, you fell backwards onto a barrel. Staring at the marketplace around you, putting down the bloody axe and unstrapping the metal plates from your torso, and taking off the leather tunic that covered your skin. Holding your hand over the open wound that was now pouring blood, the area around you began to darken. Until you heard six sets of footsteps hit the ground.

"Oh God Kid!" A familiar voice yelled, what sounded like an entire box of glass hit the ground, a red bottle was shoved in your face and a cork was pulled and liquid poured down your throat.

Suddenly your vision began to return to you, the wound on your stomach began to heal and your blood began to return to you. A tall woman crouched in front of you.

"M-Mom?" You asked hopefully, missing home. But the woman sighed with relief and stood up.

"Nope kiddo, just me Eda." The Owl Lady said smiling.

Eda helped you off the ground to which you immediately chugged another healing potion, and your full strength returned to you

Eda helped you off the ground to which you immediately chugged another healing potion, and your full strength returned to you. Returning to the smithing table you turned to the weapons rack, your two blades with their black melting hilts, grabbing them both a sickly green aura surrounded your arms, the veins in your forearms turned black, connecting with the hilts. The two twin blades hung from your wrists as Eda and The other two people stared as you did so, you turned to Eda in anticipation.

"Alright, what do you need?" You asked bluntly, being slightly taller than the Owl Lady. "You never come to me unless you need something, what is it?" Eda smiled at her own predictability, she pointed behind her, a Brown skinned girl stood there, a hoodie and jeans as her clothing. She stared at you with a blush on her face, you turned back to your book and summoned a shirt. Putting it on the girl waved at you.

"She's human, like you." Eda said, you choked on your own spit, "She wants to learn magic, seeing how you're an expert on the subject, I was thinking you could help me teach her."