Chapter Two : The Immortal Hero.

Part Four : As all Things Should Be.

You sat at an extremely long table, bored out of your mind. Bonnie presented some machine to the Royal family of another kingdom, while you twiddled your thumbs. Suddenly, screaming and roars could be heard from outside the boardroom you looked to PB for permission, she smiled.

"Allow my knight to show you the power of the Candy Kingdom, You may slay whatever monster lay outside Y/N."  You stood up quickly, and with a smirk on your lips you jumped out the window.

Whispering a small enchantment you began to fly, Almost immediately you saw the massive dragon that was destroying the kingdom. You soared through the clouds falling onto the dragons long and scaly back, grabbing onto one of the scales you held on for dead life, raising one hand in the air blue energy from all around formed around it, you willed the energy into a massive blade and swung down onto the dragon, cutting through it like butter. The dragon cried out in pain, and instead of blood pouring out chocolate sauce did, and the chocolate melted from the heat of the energy blade cutting the dragon completely in half.

It began to fall to the ground, you yelled at people to move out of the way the assorted different species of people tried their best to get out of the way, but they were too dumb and fell on their faces. Your eyes widened in shock, you attempted to cast floatation spells but you couldn't focus. So in a moment of desperation you summoned the life full energy and created bright blue chains, throwing them into massive buildings and through the dragon, stitching the monster back together and impaling the taller structures. The energy wrapped itself around your fists, giving you a better hold on the chains.

"Did this Nine-Hundred years ago! Cmon Little Bro don't let me down Now!!" You yelled, referencing the Blue comet that landed all those years ago. You pulled with everything you had, the magical chains creaked and groaned, you almost grit your teeth so hard they shattered. And the dragon came to a halt, it began to slowly bounce up and down your muscles burned with every rise and drop. Your grip on the chains became weaker and weaker, you dropped your head unable to look at Bonnie's face that was peering through a window.

You saw the people below still struggling to get up, petrified with fear. "I'm- I'M SORRY!!!" You yelled, your voice breaking at the end. The town sized dragon began to slip from your grasp.

But then something unexpected happened, the Blue grew even brighter. Almost blinding the onlookers, your grip felt stronger than ever. You took the second wind and forced the Dragon back up, tying the chains together and reinforcing the bond.

The people were safe, the danger had been avoided. And you were exhausted, climbing down one of the chains you were met with the cheering of civilians and a hug from Bonnie.

"Aw Man! We were hunting that all day!" You heard a young voice say from behind, turning a Small boy wearing a white hat and blue shirt greeted you, along with his Yellow dog that stood on its hind legs.

And Talked, "Yeah! Not cool dude!" It said, sounding like someone who sold Clocks and Loved Newport cigarettes, you scratched the back of your neck.

"Sorry Guys, I had to." You pointed to the civilians, who were still struggling to get up. "It was gonna hurt these people." The two's demeanor changed almost immediately, the Boy motioned for a fist bump.

He smiled, "In that case, great job man! I'm all about slaying evil." You returned the gesture, hitting your fists together a small spark generated between the two of you. Then you smiled, realizing that your little brother had reincarnated. And he was standing right in front of you. "Woah." He whispered, not remembering the history you shared. The boy looked at his hand, turning it over and back a few times, before forgetting about it and grinning.