Chapter Two : The Hero of Time.

________________________
Part Three : The Shy Hunter.

(Y/N)

You woke up tired and alone, staring at the empty walls in your apartment and the lack of a bed. "Okay Y/N, just a normal day." Rolling off the mattress sitting on the floor, sand engulfed you on the floor only for you to reappear from sand on the wall with a suit on and your hair done. With a toothbrush in hand you spit toothpaste out the window and threw the brush as well, you made sure your collar was straight and then walked out of your apartment.

Traversing the streets of Japan you searched for a place to eat, before settling on a small cat-cafe. Getting into the line of people you got bored quickly, snapping your fingers a blue hue encased the area stopping time completely. Going behind the counter you weaved your way through the employees grabbing a donut and random coffee that was already being made. Putting some money on the counter you sat down in the corner right of the store. Snapping your fingers again time resumed, and you smiled at the confused look of some of the people.

Pulling out your phone you began watching your favorite Show, what you called 'The Multiversal Mirror.' Much to the chagrin of your Eternal Partner, you set up a camera on the Hourglass you used to protect the Universe. As it records it documents the most important things going on in the Infinite Multiverse, it seemed the Most important thing was two Y/Ns fighting. One had a red lightsaber and the other used an assortment of powers that even you didn't understand, clearly the Evil looking Y/N was getting toyed with.

Changing the Channel you saw a Y/N embracing a girl with Pink Hair and Horns as things exploded in the sky, "I love you."

You began to laugh violently, ending it with a wipe of tears that came from your eyes. Changing the channel once more, you saw two people fighting in a large crowd they worked in unison against entire armies of monsters. In the middle of all the chaos they kissed and resumed fighting.

With a heavy groan you put your phone away, "Whys Everyone but me gotta be so damn happy?" On the way out you pet a cat that had been laying on the table, walking out the door you bumped into someone.

"Oh Sorry!" The woman was on the brink of crying, you raised an eyebrow.

You stumbled back a little, "Are you alright lady?" Putting a hand on her shoulder she flinched, "Woah settle down, it's not like I'm gonna hurt you."

"Y-You're not?" She asked quietly, wiping away her tears. Surprised you shook your head, the woman breathed a sigh of relief. "Oh and Sorry again for- That.." She pointed to your suit jacket and undershirt, where coffee built up in a large stain. Trying to hold in your annoyance you waved your hand across the stain, making it disappear into sand. "Wait- Do I know you?"