Chapter One : The Hero Of Time

(This one goes out to my man @Wussup3 Thanks Bro.)

________________________

(Narrator.)

A Boy walked through the streets of America, Hungry and Alone. The child could hardly walk due to the malnutrition he had suffered for the past few weeks, nobody even glanced at him on the streets of New York. And when they did, they ignored him, deeming the Boy someone else's problem.

That was until, the Tragedy happened.

A looming figure over New York City, made of Rifles and Flesh. Otherwise known as the Gun Devil, slowly it raised one of its many weapons firing a single bullet half the city was decimated in the blink of an eye.

In the center of the Wreckage was the same boy we have been following, his body split down the middle with blood pooling around the side that remained.

The Life he had lived was full of Helplessness and Misery, so in a way- Death, although Cold was the most warmth he had ever felt.

But suddenly, Sand from all around the debris began to swirl forming a slightly armored man, with an Hourglass in hand.

He bent down towards the boy, "This is not what I had planned for you old friend, someone has intervened with my Design." The Man smiled and placed the hourglass onto the boys chest, "But believe me, I will right this wrong."

______________________
Part One : Time's Keeper.
(Y/N L/N.)

"This, Is Over." You said standing over a devil in the streets, buildings all around were destroyed along with the broken roads. "How would you like to die?" You raised your hand, then prodded the Devil with your sword.

The Devil Of Chemophobia looked up at you, it's skin turning green and melting off onto the sidewalk, "I only Exist because people fear Chemicals, don't you know how hard it is? Living among the other devils, all the others make fun of me." It sighed, "Erase me Completely Keeper of Time, I do not wish to exist anymore."

You nodded, your eyes turning a bright shade of blue and unsheathing your Katana, it formed out of sand in the shaft, positioning the blade above the Devils head you looked him in the eyes, bringing it down onto his head splitting him open entirety, slowly the Devil faded into sand. And So he was erased from History.

Sheathing your Sword and placing it back on your hip you began to walk away. Only stopping to drop a vile of the sand off in a police officers hands. You raised both your hands, a massive hourglass appeared in the street blocking traffic sand poured off in gallons onto the ground.

You sighed in relief, "The Flow of Time is stable once again." But the smile on your face disappeared when you saw a familiar face into through the glass, Red hair accompanied by Yellow eyes with a swirl pattern in them.

"Makima."

_______________________

"What brings you to America Minister?" You asked stabbing a fork into some barbecue, the smell of wood and Sweet tea filled the air as you did.

Makima smiled and bowed over the food, "Thank you for the Meal Y/N, But business is business. I am here on a proposition for you."