Chapter Three : The Triangle Hero.

_______________________
Part Four : The Intruder.

You sat on the couch with a black hoodie tightened to the max, only allowing for one eye to be seen. A smile was placed on your face and you watched Luz and King on the floor, King struggled to get a sock off of his nose while Luz narrated.

"The King of Demons Faces his natural enemy! The Dirty Sock!" King pawed at the sock until he ripped it into pieces.

The Demon laid on the ground and coughed, "It smelled So Bad!" You laughed, knowing it was one of Eda's.

Luz helped King up, "So Anyways, why'd you call me here?"

"You see Luz, you've been so obsessed with Witchcraft and Y/N's Magic you have forgotten to learn anything about my kind." He slowly pulled out a hat and placed it on his head, "Prepare for, Demons 101!"

You heard things getting educational, so you tuned them out. Only coming to when rain began to hit the roof. Luz gasped, "Oh Y/N! It's raining, I love the rain!" She said, already darting out the door.

"Wait! I wouldn't- Aw she's already gone." You tried, waiting a moment you heard Luz yell and run back inside the house.

"The Rain Is Boiling?!" She patted her arms down, you began to cast a healing spell on her burn marks.

"Well they don't call it the Boiling Isles for nothing." Luz nodded, "Eda!" You shouted, "Hit the House with a Protection Spell! It's Raining!" Slowly a yellow barrier stretched across the house, the rain bounced right off. You faced Luz, "I'm no good at healing magic, but this should help a little." Wrapping a bandage around her arm, then turning to King and Putting one on his nose, "Now You're Boo-Boo buddies."

Luz grabbed King and hugged him, "I love you so much!" You went to the door and opened it, the heat pushing through the barrier made you sweat. "The Weather is so fun here." Luz said.

You shook your head, "This place doesn't have weather, it has plagues and Knife Storms." Luz looked at you weird.

"Knife-Storms?" She asked, you pulled down your hoodie and showed a spot on your shoulder with a large scar. Her eyes widened. "Oh, I'm so sorry." Luz set her head in her hands.

Eda walked into the living room looking tired, "Nobody goes outside in the storm, the Owl Lady has Spoken." Luz raised an eyebrow.

"Why do they call you that?" Eda smiled.

"Cause I'm so Wise." She said.

King interjected, "I think it's because she gets distracted by shiny objects." He took out a pen with a light on its tip, turning it on Eda lunged at it.

"It shimmers and glows, I must have it for my nest!" She turned to reach for the pen again but you took it from King, turning it off Eda struggled for a moment. You made sure she didn't get the item, and suddenly she stood up straight and calmed down. "Alright I'm good."

"Let's think-" You continued, "People around here give names for things that they've done, important things." Luz tilted her head.

"What do they call you Y/N?" She asked, you scratched your head.

"Lemme see, The Scorcher, Vengeful Savior-" As the list grew, Luz got more and more curious. "The Demon, Immortal Mortal- That one never made sense to me, and The Stranger." You shrugged, "Stuff like that."