Chapter One : The Groovy Hero.

Part One: A Burning Feeling.
_______________________

(Y/N.)

You yawned as another person came out to the checkout aisle, muscle memory allowed you to scan the items without thinking, "That'll be....67.99." You said half-awake.

The woman on the other side of the aisle snorted, "67.99?! That's outrageous! No No, you must've done something wrong. Scan them again." You rose an eyebrow in annoyance.

"Ma'am, I assure you this is the correct price. Now will you pay with cash or card." The woman got increasingly agitated.

She slammed her hand on the table, "I Demand To See Your Manager, NOW!" Your eye twitched at the loud noise, sighing you undid your apron.

And Threw it in the Woman's face, angrily you walked outside. Only to see a massive Purple Portal swirling in the Sky. Stunned you walked back inside the store only to hear the Woman yelling still. Suddenly the TV's in the S-Mart flickered and turned to static, immense wind blew the doors off their hinges. Trapping you underneath, something, you didn't know what. Trampled over the doors, with enough force to crush almost anything. But strangely you felt fine.

People screamed out in terror, prompting you to push the doors off and look up. You saw a singular, disfigured person jumping from customer to customer biting their necks out. Stumbling up you ran behind an isle unseen by the creature, your breath was heavy and you were scared. But something inside of you, was crying out for action. Suddenly you became controlled by this feeling, running to the sports section you slid behind the gun cases, grabbing a random shotgun and some shells as fast as you could.

Loading the Gun you peeked over the counter, only to see the Disfigured face standing right over you. In a panic you slammed the Butt of the Gun into the monsters face, sending it flying backwards. You hopped up onto the counter.

You pointed the gun at the Creature, "Lady, I'm Afraid I'm gonna have to ask you to leave the store

You pointed the gun at the Creature, "Lady, I'm Afraid I'm gonna have to ask you to leave the store."

"Who the Hell are you?!" The monster asked in muddled English. Cocking the shotgun you answered.

"Names Y/N. Formerly, Housewares." Pulling the trigger you blew the Monster's face off, ending its rampage.

You walked outside, the previously blue atmosphere now a dark purple. The portal in the sky still spinning violently. "Ho-K," You whispered, hundreds of monsters roamed the streets killing those who came onto their path. Devils, Men, and A Fuck ton of Clowns all roamed together.

Sneakily you passed them all, making it into a large building. Exhausted, you leaned against a wall, suddenly chairs fell inside the room. And small footsteps broke the silence. Your eyes shot open, and you scanned the dark room. Instinctively you shot in the darkness, later hearing brains and a body fall to the ground.