Chapter One : The Immortal Hero.

Part One : The Start.

A White Comet plummets through Space, a gooey substance being inside it along side this comet was a Blue and Green one of equal mass. The three comets hit the earth on opposite sides, with the White rock colliding in the middle point. Completely shattering the thick ice coat that covered the planet, spreading their respective colored energy's all across the land. Healing the frostbitten planet completely, but the Green Energy soon began to corrupt the soil, and the Blue healed it to the point of overgrowth. So the White energy acted on both forces, killing and healing the land to produce balance.

And So Was History, Good And Evil Tempered By Balance. Shown by, The Axis and Allied Powers, along with Switzerland. Napoleon and Alexander The Great being conquerors, But stopped by those like Gandhi, who want peace. And then there are those who know without darkness there couldn't be light, and without war we wouldn't appreciate peace.

Until Evil got the Upper hand on both Good and Balance, where the inhabitants of Earth lost both aspects, allowing for The Lich to Be Born.

His goal, kill all life

His goal, kill all life. And with his physical form finally being reincarnated into one of great power, this goal was close to being achieved until Good and Balance Allied to seal him away, with the incarnation of Good taking temporary solace in Billy the Hero. And Balance taking the form of a more permanent person, a new form named Y/N.

Part Two : A Master of Magic.

You exhaled and moved your palms in a circular motion, Magic rose in the air with bright white stars floating above your body. Their light became concentrated and burning, and they combined their light into a massive burning ball.

But your concentration was stopped short when the hairs on your neck stood up straight. The light from the stars died out, and the sound of the Lich's laugh filled your ears. You opened your eyes and bit your lip, knowing you had to get more powerful for the good of the world, knowing that there were both good and evil forces that would defeat you.

"Hey! What happened to the light show?" You smiled at the familiar voice, a pale, slender woman floated up in front of you. An umbrella covering her from the sunlight, "How you doing Magician?" She asked kindly, one of her fangs showing ever so slightly.

Sighing you hung your head backward, "Bored, very Bored Marcie." The Vampire Queen raised an eyebrow, "All I do is train and work," One of your hands lit up in Bright light, the other in a dark green fire. "I've gotta keep the balance, no side can be to strong."

You looked up and Marceline was gone, "Uh, Marcie?" Suddenly black hair fell in front of your face, followed by the the bright eyes and smile of your old friend. You let out a small laugh, the smile on your face disappearing soon after.