THE destination

*** the REBEL and the SEEKER ***

Aquarius (January 20 - February 18)

Aquarius is one of the most unique signs of the zodiac, visionaries and deep thinkers who love to fight for idealistic causes. They see the world as a place full of possibilities and have a need to be spontaneous, follow the moment, and live life to the fullest, never wasting precious time. They feel best as part of a certain community, but they might have trouble finding the right place where they truly feel they belong.

Innovative, progressive, and shamelessly revolutionary, this air sign is represented by the water bearer, the mystical healer who bestows water, or life, upon the land. Accordingly, Aquarius is the most humanitarian astrological sign. At the end of the day, Aquarius is dedicated to making the world a better place.

Every Aquarian is a rebel at heart.

Sagittarius (November 22 - December 21)

Known as the travellers of the zodiac, this fire sign knows no bounds. Represented by the archer, craving absolute freedom, Sagittarians are always on a quest for knowledge, chasing after geographical, intellectual, and spiritual adventures.

Guided by the centaurs, Sagittarius is the sign of teaching and healing. Pain is often hidden behind their smile, and they would willingly give everything they have to help others heal, and seek a life free from pain. Despite being blessed with many incredible things, Sagittarius individuals may still feel like something is missing to make their life complete.

A Sagittarian is always seeking, seeking, seeking. 

 ***

For a Fan-made SOUNDTRACK to this story see YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLK-RTEYa4NPi-7ER_-OxoU_rHXiBUkesq
(direct link see in the Note right)

You will find there the songs that inspired me when writing this book as well as the particular songs that are mentioned in the story.

The songs will be added as the story goes on...

Sources:
https://www.zodiacsign.com/
https://www.allure.com/