Ro-hn wick

He set me up on his desk, behind his computer. And i watched him as he hung his beautiful jacket one of the hooks. The ones that has no sharp points. It was a weird experience to watch him do that, he was moving şn an immense speed but he was actually just walking. And watching him reach high up...

"Mollie? Are you okay? You look a bit... stern..." he snapped me out of my thoughts.
"Yeah yeah... just thinking yknow. I do this a lot lmao" he smiled. Jesus! His smile is just so... soft and welcoming! I LOVE it when he smiles!

He lowers his massive body to his chair. And i sit on some thumbtack box. We stare at eachother for a while. Then he lowers himself, getting out of my sight, i can't see what is he doi- oh he picked his suitcase up. He opens it and takes some paper from it and places them in front of him and starts writing to them and signing. I mean probably signs i can't see what is he doing but his hand movement seems like he is signing those papers. I generally never get bored but i feel a bit dull now... i always have something to think but i am empty.

I decided to explore the desk so i get up and slowly walk towards the pen holder.
It has holes on the surface and i really want to climb it right now! I walked towards it and cling on one of those holes then put one of my feet in one of those holes. I was determined to reach at the top. Then put my other feet higherthan the other one.

I guess it's been at least 3 minutes of myself trying to reach the top, i am more than halfway. My body feels a bit heavy... it's like my hands can't hold my body and my body will rip off from my hands' bones then my muscles and my veşns, my blood gushing from my now handless wrists. I see the pinkish color of my bones being reddened as my dark, crimson coloured blood layers on top of it. Even if it is not a massive distance from the ground it will still hurt and it may cause my Ankles broke but no i wouldn't fall on my ankles, i would fall on my back. So my back would be broken. Maybe this whole thing was a bad idea. I will try to get down. Well... no i better climb up and sit on the pen holder.

I am almost done! Just two... i put my hand and my foot a hole further. Steps... I lift myself. MORE... jeez! That was hard! And was fun i guess. Good for killing time. Roy looks so cute as he works. His bored face...

"Maybe you should take a break? I know it's not my right to tell you to stop but you look so bored!" He looked at my old spot and his face filled up with concern then he looked around and saw me
"Jeez how did you got up there?"
"Climbing i guess"
"But what if you fell?"
"Well i didn't"
"Okay..."
"Okay..."

He opened his mouth to say something then closed it again. Then opened it again.
"Do you mind if i go... to the toilet?" He scratcged the nape pf his neck.
"Why are you even asking?"
"It feels rude to not to... and uhh... i will have to set you down. I can't risk you falling..."
"Yeah sure." And i watched him reaching for me and put his hand below me, and i let myself go and fell on his palm. Then he slowly lowered his hand and i got down of it. I walked towards the thumbtack blx and sat on it again.

"It won't take even a minute! I'll be right back" he said and closed the door.

I tried to press the keyboard's keys but i was a way too light to be able to press them. I jumped on them like a child. And ended up falling. Then i rage quitted and sat on the thumbtack box again. Maybe i could just try to get in it. Atvleast to kill some time. It would be fun to try opening it.

I clutched the side of the box and tried to lift it. It was heavy. I tried to lif it again and got under it to use my feet to lift it. They sure were a lot stronger than my arms were. I finally made it sideways. Then i got a few steps back, ran towards it and hit it with my shoulder. It finally fell off and and i opened the box with my foot. There was ony a single thumbtack. I reached and pulled it out of the box so i wouldn't cut myself. It was also heavy but not that much. I could lift it with my both hands with some effort.