I am mollie

We were about to watch a movie like roy requested. (It was about 11.10 in the morning). I remembered like he requested a kiss. Probably My mind played a game to me by changing my memories to her or his way. I don't know if my mind has a gender, probably it has. And i think it's a she. I mean how can it be a he?

Ahh mollie you're so weird.
Yes but that's why i'm in peace with myself! Correction: 'thats why i Like myself' but that sounds a bit narcissistic.

Im nOt InsANe

Okay stop it. This is not funny anymore. And It never was.

Im NoT InSAnE

You have serious problems. Well not serious. Is it?

I leaned the cushion beside me. The couch was also comfortable but still not the most comfortable one. Roy was still texting his parents above. he was supporting himself with one arm on the armrest of the couch that seemed to stretch up to the 4 story buildings. Or even more. He lifted his hand that supports him and closed the phone phone with an annoyed expression and sighed. He took a step that made him block the light for a moment and let him shift to the other side of me.

He lowered his huge body to the couch gently, and slowly loaded his weight down on the couch beneath him, causing the fabric curl beneath him because of the pressure he applys to the couch. He was at a safe distance away from me, so i didn't fall in the dent him or something like that. But i still felt him sitting. He stared at the television blankly for a while. Then shifted his gaze towards me. His expression immediately got happier.

"Okay. Soooo what are we going to watch?"
"I think it is time for you to pick."
"Okay. How about 'I am Sam'? I found it in a site that reccomends movies, and it had a good rate,"
"Oh i have seen that movie. It was so cute. I almost cried at the end... Almost... I would love to watch it again with you."

I have felt something in me while i watched the movie but still it didn't went far enough to make me cry. My mother said she cried at the end. I mean even my mom.

My cousin had cried when we watched titanic, but i didn't. I don't like these situations while somebody gets emotional and cries in a movie while i am not crying. It makes me feel insensitive. And i am pretty sure that roy will cry in this movie.

My phone ringed with the monkey circle melody. It's a cute cheeful ringtone. And it's a meme! I thought about making my ringtone 3d saul goodman ringtone since i love the melody and plus, it's also a meme! But whatever. I also could use some jazz pieces but difference is... well not really. But still it is good sometimes.

"Who's calling?" Roy asked as he wrote the name of the movie the search bar in the screen.

I opened my phone to let myself know who was calling. Oh this beautiful case! I spend hours to make this case. I had to draw little things then cut em all to stick them to the back of the see-through case. It was cute, and BLOODY and WEIRD! Don't change the subject.

I were right, They were my parents calling.

Ugh.

"My parents... Okay there may be yelling so... be prepared"

I bet the first thing they are going to say is; "For god's sake mollie! A GIANT BOYFRIEND? A giant for crying out loud!"

I answered the phone.

"Hello mo-"
"Jesus mollie! For god's sake! a giant?! A GIANT FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!"
Eeh. I was close.
"Why do you even have a problem with that?"
"He is a GIANT mollie!"
"Do you think i could fall in love with him if he were dangerous?. And you should have expected that since i was going to work in their area! Why is this a problem now?!"
"I just... I just can't believe you!"