The start of another ending

I went in and closed the door behind me. I sat on the little stool and took my bridal dress thingy out of my drawer.

Damn i know my mom picked that dress... well... she picked it before i was born... soooooooo...

But no what if i hurt her?

No. I'm not wearing that shit.

Yeah. Well... Please no dresses.

Yeah i agree.

I took my dad's suit out. I wonder if he put it here for me... he may. I mean he knows my style... so probably he put it. I like those tiny little favors of him.

I wore the suit. I always wanted to wear one of those. Damn i look great.

Yeah. You'd win a trophe if there was an "gayest straight alive" award.

I always looked like the gayest straight tho. Wasn't i?

Yeah you did.

Yeah i did... Damn i'm bored.

I got out of the room (which was on the platform that was leveled with giants' waist) and waited for roy to pick me up. I'm excited to see him in a suit again. Not like i've never seen him in any suit. I just like them. Bıth suits and roy. Damn so many word: suit. I hate suits now. AAAAAA-

The giant door opened with and roy stepped out. He looked just like always, just a more fancier and a pitch black s- buiseness like clothes and a pair of...shoelaces.

I remembered i was wearing a suit and i didn't like the idea of the both of us wearing a suit. I immediately got inside and changed in rush. I put the dress on hang and opened the door.

I got jumpscared by roy's face.

"Holy fucking shit!"
"Sorry..." his face shot back as he stood up to his full heigt. "Oops" he bended and wiped the dust on his knee. He's adorable... HAAA-

"You look great" but i don't... Not with that dress...
"Thanks... you too i guess. I know this isn't much of your style" he chuckled as he bended down to
be closer to my level.

"Oof! Tell me about it! This thing fucking itches!"
"Yeah I can just guess" he chuckled again. "So..." he kneeled "may i?" He said as he brought his hand to the edge of the platform, a few meters away from me.

"Oh yes you may" i said as i carried myself to his hand, then threw one of my feet on the squishy, flesh surface of his palm. His skin felt like softer... i mean it was always soft but... softer this time.

He turned the corner and It was playing "golden brown" as we walked the corridor. I snuggled closer to his bare chest and he slightly curled his fingers in return.

He stopped when he got near that guy that will ask us that stupid questions that he doesn't even need to ask because he already knows their answers, wait... well... generally. The floor started to rise and i was level with his face, but also far away in the side direction.

"Mollie Dagger, do you accept Roy Hitcher as your husband?"
"Yes"
"And Roy Hitcher, do you accept Mollie Dagger as your wife?"

The air he inhaled about a second ago rised up to his vocal chords and it made them rumble as it passed between them, then the air, carrying his voice, let itself out with those words:

"No I Don't"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
What a horrible thing to imagine. You stupid.

Yes i am.

"Yes, i do"

I wanted to scream. I like it! Kiss me you motherfucker!

"You may kiss the bride"

YESH!

"May i?"
"Maybe?" I answered his dumb question.

DON'T YOU CALL HIM DUMB!

Sorry... you know that was not what i meant.

His head lowered and he brought his hand closer to them, allowing me to kiss his titanic lips with my much tinier ones. I stood on my tiptoes, almost was going to lose my balance since i can't tell the ground is stable, but managed to keep it. I brushed my lips against his, enjoying the weird texture of his lips under mine. This also feels much different even if we don't count me kissing him, and not him kissing me.

The butterflies seem to won't stop. Just like i will cough butterflies. Funny image.

I D I O T

I saw my mom and dad wawing at us, dad more excitedly, mom is like half heartedly. She's kinda introverted so she probably doesn't prefer doing that in a public place where she can be seen by lots of foreign people. She's goddamn right with heisenberg glasses.

He lowered his hand and pressed me to his chest again. He was sure enjoying it at least as much as i do. It was nicer to feel his warmth surrounding me, feeling the every small movement he made and his fast heartbeat and deep breaths, his chest gently squeezing me between his palm and chest, everytime he inhaled...

I'm married to him now...

-----

Hey ma fellas!
Thank you all for reading this story!

I will be writing a spinoff around this characters and another mystery one 👀
I hope the first chap chap of the new story will make you feel like you're opening a mystery box!
And I'm also thinking about editing the first chapters of the story in the future, since i can't tell i'm very fond of them 😂

Anyways, again, thank you all for being here! See you in the next story! Don't forget to comment!