The visit (part 2)

after swallowing a piece of steak, his father's attention - roy told me that his name was oliver - his eyes fell on me like an anvil falling from the sky. It hurt, was almost going to crush my skull.
"So... Mollie... what do you do for living?" I flinched. I was literally panicking. Well this is not a new thing for me. But still, i hate it.

"I-I-I..." i inhaled deeply hoping i could at least calm my nerves even for a little, but it didn't really do much. I was still as tense as a batter head.
"... I uhhh sell- sell my digital drawings"

I want to be back at roy's shoulder. Not shoukder, i need a pocket where i could hide from their cold eyes.

"I see... how much does this job bring to you?"
"Ummm... I- It depends on the num- number of the comissions"
"About how much?"
Why do you care, you enormous piece of shit?
"D- dad." Roy boomed above me.

Oliver roughly cut a piece of his giant sized steak. And threadfully shoved the fork in his mouth. And chewed it bloodthirstily. Creep. Not in a way i like.

I trembled from my feet to my head. And sank back to my chair. I wasn't eating because how terrified i was.

I hate this! I HATE THIS! ROY PLEASE PICK ME UP! I DON'T WANT TO EAT ANYMORE! I AM STUFFED!

"N- not- not that much s-sir... i-i earned about... 2.000$ last- last month." It wasn't a high amount of money, but i didn't need it here.
"I see..." he stopped looking at me. FINALLY. I exhaled the breath i didn't notice was holding. Relieved, And ate the last piece of my own steak.

His mother never spoke. Was she unable to speak? Was she trying to intimidate me? Well i think roy would've mentioned if she wasn't able to speak. Oh... her name was rachel by the way.

All the three giants were finished their meals. I felt a breeze behind me and turned back to see what roy was doing. He rose up and reached from the sky to collect the dishes. He was being extremely gentle while his titanic hands clutched and lifted the glasses and plates back to the sky. He didn't even shoke the table just a bit. He then left beside me, to place the dishes to the sink. He gave me a questioning thumbs up as he approached. I gave a one back secretly, away from his parent's eyes, to answer his question. That was a lie of course. I wasn't feeling well at all.

Roy slowly sat back on his own chair. A giant arm Lowered from up above, and slowly glided in front of me. I was happy to at least he put his arm to seperate me from his parents, suddenly i felt safer, his kind and comforting aura filling inside me. But it was towering over me, blocking my sight of front. I could still see his parents glaring down at me, the little pathetic human girl between their son's torso and right arm. I started to get back to the reality. I wish i've never did.

"What do you do in your freetime, mollie?" Rachel spoke for the first time. She had the same speaking style as her husband. And the same cold stare. I wonder if they are relatives married...
"I- I draw, watch movies or- or i read." Stop stuttering! You are showing your awkwardness!
"Is drawing all you can do? Can you cook?" I am bored of their unnecessary questions.
"I can play piano but i-i'm not the best at cooking." Seriously. My cooking skills are so bad. My father had the best taste, his tounge was so sensitive to aromas. I wouldn't really understand the difference between good dessert and bad dessert. But he really would taste the difference. And my mother. But not me. I wasn't good at smelling eighter. But my mother had the most sensitive nose in the world. Whatever, enough about my parents.

"May i take a look at it roy?" His father asked as he took of his coat. And remained with his shirt and tie.

It?!

Also ask to me YOU dick?I own the FUCKING body!

"Why don't you ask 'her' instead?" he snapped, but never raised his voice. Still respectful to his father but also showing his annoyance. I love him!