Rain

I flinched when a cold drop of water fell on top of my face while i was laying on roy's chest. It blocked my face completely, disabling my ability to see and breathe. I rolled myself on the living floor beneath me to get rid of that huge drop, and let roy's shirt pull the oversized water molecules to itself. Roy took a deep breath, i felt the flow of air as his lungs collected air until they were full with it, lifting me higher up to the sky, then slowly lowering back to it's place as i felt the air pushing out of his lungs with a faint breeze coming from behind, formed by roy's exhaling.

I rolled again to face the sky and covered my face with my hands to protect it from any other oversized sublimated water vapour. I hope it rains. I missed the smell of the wet earth. I felt another drop fall right near my leg, missing my left thigh with just an inch.

"I think it's gonna rain. Shall we go back to home?" His chest vibrated.
"Okay sure. I'm up to you" i said and my vision came back as i uncupped my hands on my face. Another drop fell, but on my stomach this time. The fabric sucked it and now i'm WET. Bruhh.
dongemmewetter ma rainfriend. DONGEMMEWETTER! LESGOHOME!
Omg so STOPid! SHHHTOHP!

"Let's go then. It won't be so pretty if it buckets down and get us both wet. I can't even imagine you in this situation" he chuckled making me sway with the movement.

"Oh yeah i can't eighter. No wait i can. I'd be so uncomfortable with the now wet and cold clothes of mine. Definetely would be sick."

"Yeah-" his pectoral muscle beneath me flexed and his warm hand gently pressured me down on his chest and i felt him rising. "...probably... aaah my back" he grunted. "I won't lay on the ground again" the flesh wall on me slid itself down on my body and stopped pressing me, the huge fingers curled theirselves around me to cup me on his chest, i sat in the flesh room, watched his fingers above my head and followed the folds of his palm but i could still feel the active movement of roy's rising. Then the living walls opened and it tilted itself to become my floor.

"Sorry if that took long... I was just trying to be slow"
"I enjoyed my time there"
"Oh... I'm glad you did"
"Yeah... can we maybe watch something when we get home? I really-" another raindrop fell on my head... HOW do those things EVEN find MY HEAD in such a HUUUUUUUGE area? Then another one fell near me, on roy's palm. "...-missed watching movies with you..."

His free hand came closer and the pad of it touched my head, pulling the droplet to itself. I looked up to see them gigantic orbs of his. He was smiling. I like him smiling.

"Me too..." The floor shifted and rumbled. He started walking so i sat on his hand. I took my phone out of my pocket and tended to text my parents about today... should i do it?

Yeah i think your mom and dad deserves to know that.

Yeah but i don't think they, especially mom, will be glad to hear it.

I know but they'll just be concerned for a day or so...

I think you misspelled a year.

I'm sure they'll understand how gentle roy is once they met him. I mean he is also respectful you saw he didn't even punch or hit his dad even after all he did to him. I'm sure mom will just... put roy in her pocket.

Okay. Ironic, and you know that.

Yes i do... c'mon it's funny! Laugh.

Ha- ha. Now... are you sure about that?

Why wouldn't i be? You like roy, they will too.

Yeah...

Maybe ask roy first if you're not sure.

I know he won't be so willing.

You don't know, you predict. It's not 100% true. Just ask. If he is not so willing, he'll just ask you to wait more, i mean he won't be like 'holy shit mollie! That's a bad idea! Never let your parents know 'bout this crap!' And like... 'crush-crush-crush.. organs-boom-blah blah blah.'