𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝗳𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 - 𝘀.𝗸𝗲𝗿𝗿

𝗀𝖾𝗇𝗋𝖾: 𝖿𝗅𝗎𝖿𝖿, 𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗒 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄
----
my alarm was ringing in my ears, incessantly trying to wake me up. i groan and attempt to shut it off without opening my eyes. i give up on that quickly and lift my head groggily to find the off button. once the noise is shut off, i stare up at the roof of my bedroom, no point in going back to bed. i had training that morning so i needed to get up and head out. i shuffled around and turned over to see my still-sleeping girlfriend who could apparently sleep through the loudest noises.

"sam. sammy, wake up. samantha may kerr, wake up right now." i used my stern voice at the end and her head shot up, eyes still half closed. "what? what did i do?" i watched as she flopped back down, giggling at her reaction. "we have to go to training, come on." a groan was elicited from sam as i hopped up and headed to the bathroom. when i hopped out to get dressed, sam was still only sitting up. i grabbed some clothes out for her and threw them at the bed to get her awake. "hey!" the clothes must've hit her.

"sorry, love. you gotta get changed now." i move back over to the bed and whip my shirt off leaving me with nothing on my top half. sam was wide awake at that point, unabashedly staring at my chest. "samantha, dressed please." she flicked her eyes back up to mine and i smirked at her. to end her gaze at me, i shoved a sports bra on and clipped it at the back. she groaned and finally got off the bed and to the bathroom to get changed.

it felt like forever, but i was down in the kitchen making us a light breakfast and some coffee when sam trailed down the stairs and made a beeline towards me. her hands wrapped around my waist and head rested on my shoulder while i finished up. she gratefully took her portions and practically skipped over to the table to eat. i joined her and we ate in comfortable silence. "thankyou for the food, absolutely delicious."

"anytime, sammy."

——
we had made it to the training ground and had to dodge the paparazzi on the way in. it was meant to be a closed training but that didn't stop the cameras from hovering around the entrance to catch a glimpse of us. we walked through the halls and got to the changing room where we put our bags down. most of the girls were already out on the pitch, warming up. i took the training jacket off and put it with my bag before jogging out with sam. it was easy for me to get really heated up.

tony came out and addressed us really quick before sending us on our way. "girls, listen up. today is your light training, and the rest of the day off, so let's make it count. no slacking off today, everyone gets it done." we all have a small cheer and got straight into it.

——
we had gotten through training and we were all sweating. clearly tony's version of 'light' was equal to normal. the whole team walked towards the showers, me chatting to katrina on the way. everyone took turns, getting showered and getting changed before heading into the bigger complex that sat on top of the changing rooms. the building had everything we could possibly need; a pool, an arts and crafts room, a huge lounge room, a training room, a theatre room and more. when i walked into the lounge room, little harper came running into me.

"auntie y/n! come play with me!" her tiny hands grab my fingers and drag me towards where she was playing previously. i smiled down at the tiny girl and followed her to her collection of lego's and an assortment of other entertainment. katrina, charli and kyra come join me and the little princess in building things with lego, although it's mostly charli and kyra while kat sits on the couch just watching us.

i was busy helping harper build her lego house with the mismatched colour blocks she chose, when sam walked in. her hair was slightly wet from the shower and little flyaways had come loose from her short ponytail. it was my favourite look on her. she spotted me with harper and leaned against the doorway, just gazing at me with a soft expression. macca sauntered up to her, nudging the brunette to get her attention.

"someone's making heart eyes." she spoke lowly into sam's ear and smirked down at the short striker. "shut up, mac." she laughed and walked towards where i was sat. i looked up just as she made it to me, and knelt down to my height. "hey love, hey harps." she presses a kiss to my lips and ruffled harper's hair. "i'm sitting with mini, yea?" i nodded up at her and gave her one last kiss before she walked off. harper engaged me with her lego house once more and i was in my own world.

sam walked over to katrina on the couch, which was a bit away from the group with me and harper. "hey, mins. how are you?" "i'm good sam, you?" sam nods in response. "good, good. harps looks good." she partially questioned, partially stated to the older woman. katrina laughed a bit at the striker's words, she could tell she was too enthralled at how her girlfriend was interacting with harper. "y/n and harper look cute, don't they?" a tiny sigh escaped sam as she looked at the two. "i kinda wish we could have kids of our own. she would be such a good mum."

"you would too, sam. you both would." "thanks, min. i just don't know if she's ready for that conversation yet." katrina could almost not believe what sam had said. "sam, look at her. she treats harper like her own. i'd say she's ready." sam doubled back and looked closer at y/n and harper again. the way she was helping harper click the lego together, how she was curled around the young child, it looked like katrina was right. "maybe your right. should i talk to her about it?"

"shoot you shot, tiger."

——
it was nearing the end of the day, me and sam were driving home after spending almost the whole day at the complex with the team and harper. we had taken the kid out for lunch, a couple other players tagging along. when we got to the apartment door i quickly unlocked it and we hauled our training bags in, plus the bag of food we picked up for dinner. i shoved it in the microwave to heat it up while sam took our things to our room.

we sat together and ate, talking about our day and the good bits we enjoyed most. i loved when katrina brought harper in, she made everything seem so happy and carefree. sam could definitely tell, she saw the spark in my eye when i talked about how much i love me the kid. we soon finished up and i put the dishes away so we could head to our room. i had a shower, then sam, then we got into bed and cuddled into eachother. "hey y/n?" "yea sammy?"

"do you wanna have kids?" sam blurted it out, not sure how else to say it. i was a bit shocked, so i was quiet before answering. "like, kids with me?" sam clarified, as if i would have them with anyone else. once i'd shook myself out of the stupor i looked up into her eyes and grinned. "i will always want kids with you, sammy. when do we start?"