𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗼𝗽 - 𝗺.𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗼𝗹𝗱

𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘳𝘦: 𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵. 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵. 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘢 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵.
------
"you look so pretty there making me dinner." her gruff voice whispered in my ear.

mackenzie's body was pressed up against my back, hands on my waist and sliding up my shirt. i instinctively pushed my hips back into hers and tilted my head back to rest on her shoulder as she continued to caress the sides of my abdomen.

her hands grabbed at my hips when i pushed them into her, holding me close to her and moving her mouth to nibble hickeys onto my neck.

"kenz, please, don't tease me." i pleaded with her, it had been a long day and now all i wanted was mackenzie, preferably inside me. "beg for it."

her voice was tough, no messing about. her hands trialed downwards this time, towards my shorts, fingers slipping under the waistband.

"please kenz, please. want you to fuck me against the kitchen counter."

apparently that was good enough for her because in one movement she's tugged down my shorts and panties with them, fingers sliding down to my now-soaking cunt. they danced around the edges before plunging into me. the moan that reverberated throughout the kitchen from me was basically pornographic. i'm pretty sure the people in the apartment next to us could hear us.

"such a needy girl." she sped the pace of her fingers up, the palm of her hand rubbing against my clit each time she pulled back before thrusting in again. my knuckles were as white as the countertops now, i was gripping on for my life as mackenzie's fingers worked my nerves closer to an orgasm.

each time she pushed her fingers back in, she curled them, hitting the spot deep inside me. i could feel my high getting closer as i started rocking my hips to meet mackenzie's thrusts.

"'m close, gonna cum."

"let it go, cum for me, y/n."

mackenzie using my name sent me over the edge, my orgasm washing over me as i got off on her fingers. she helped ride out my high and i slowly came down off of it before she flipped me around to face her.

"round 2?"

"with your mouth?"

she grinned up at me as she bent down to kneel on the floor before me, fully pulling my shorts off my legs and discarding them somewhere on the ground. she grabbed my left leg and hiked it over her shoulder before diving straight in to lick at my still-sensitive clit.

she started off slow, licking a flat stripe from my hole to my clit before sucking hard on the bundle of nerves at the top. i gasped and my leg almost gave out beneath me if it weren't for mackenzie's steadying hand while she ate me out.

her ministrations weren't fast, they were calculating, she knew what she was doing to me. her tongue would lick up to my clit and play with the ball of nerves before diving back down to tease the entrance of my cunt. i was a whining and moaning mess, begging mackenzie to get me off.

"patience, love." she pulled back before going back in. this time it was faster and i was living for it. my hips instinctively ground down against her face, my clit catching on the tip of her nose as her tongue continued its assault on my hole.

for the second time that night, i was close and mackenzie knew it. she picked up the pace, my cunt clenching around her tongue when she pushed in. my hips bucking into her face when she added her fingers to my clit.

"kenz- i'm, i'm close. can i- aghh."

"that's it, baby girl. cum for me." she muttered as she kept working my hole. finally, my second orgasm of the night came over me and it was heaven. my legs turned to jelly and my hands that were on the countertops had gripped so hard they were weak.

when i came down off of my high, mackenzie stood back up from the floor and kissed me, pushing her tongue in so i could taste myself on her lips. i melted again, and mackenzie's hands gripped my waist to stop me from falling.

"this countertop got some action tonight."

i was breathless when we broke apart and grinned up at my lover.

"it sure did, baby girl." she winked down at me.