𝗲𝘂𝗿𝗼𝘀 - 𝗸.𝘄𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗵

𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘳𝘦: 𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧, 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘣𝘣𝘭𝘦

𝘢/𝘯: 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 :( 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘬

*𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
-----
when the final whistle sounded, i was exhausted. almost two hours later and we had done it.

we were the european champions.

the game was gruelling, germany put up one hell of a fight and both teams tried their very hardest to come out on top. but in the end, england won. on top of that, the whole team spent another couple of hours celebrating, going out to a club for drinks. i got tired quickly, i had just played the whole ninety minute match plus extra time.

kiera was extremely aware of how fatigued i was, and as much as i knew she wanted to celebrate, it had been an hour of celebrating already and she knew it was time to go home. the rest of the girls chose to stay and party some more.

we drove home and nala greeted us at the door. i bent down and picked the white fluff ball up to carry her with us. kiera told me to to go wait in our bedroom while she disappeared off into the bathroom. i had no clue what she was planning but was to tired to question it.

she called me in after ten minutes and i found that she'd run a bath for us. "oh kie, you didn't have to do that."

"i know, but you're tired and i wanted to do something for you."

i hugged her, and we both stripped, and sunk down into the tub. i felt instant relief for my sore muscles and sighed contently. kie was behind me, and i leant back into her. i think i ended up falling asleep at one point because next thing i knew kie was waking me up so we could get dressed and head to the bedroom.

i slipped on my pyjamas, kie doing the same and climbing into the bed. i knew that kiera would probably watch an episode or two of the show she'd been into lately, but i was going straight to sleep.